drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Imagine using cheats in this ultra-ez VN.
I just don't get these people lol.
If you want ez pictures to fap to, go to sites like:
Incidentally, I've made extensive use of the cheat menu to figure out how to unlock various scenes for the walkthrough.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Incidentally, I've made extensive use of the cheat menu to figure out how to unlock various scenes for the walkthrough.
Walkthrough is basically cheat as well, by following it you bypass entirely all challenge, and willingly spoil the entire game to yourself. Instead of using your own brain you borrow someone-elses brain, you walk in the footsteps of others leaving none of your own.

Some devs even ask their players to refrain from creating walkthroughs for their games, precisely because of this.
I get them absolutely, what's the point making challenges, plot twists, anything really if it's all going to be spoiled by one dude all for the sake of getting to that sweet dopamine injection when the other sheep starts praising him tellin' him what a good boy he is and what a great job he did. :sneaky:

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Walkthrough is basically cheat as well, by following it you bypass entirely all challenge, and willingly spoil the entire game to yourself. Instead of using your own brain you borrow someone-elses brain, you walk in the footsteps of others leaving none of your own.

Some devs even ask their players to refrain from creating walkthroughs for their games, precisely because of this.
I get them absolutely, what's the point making challenges, plot twists, anything really if it's all going to be spoiled by one dude all for the sake of getting to that sweet dopamine injection when the other sheep starts praising him tellin' him what a good boy he is and what a great job he did. :sneaky:
Bah! Fooled you! I have no brain, except the one I keep in a jar on my desk. Okay, the Aberoth looks sorta like a brain, but it doesn't count.

Oct 26, 2017
In-depth walkthroughs sometimes take longer than coding a $20/month subscription game (no offense Hizor, I'm not referring to Uni here, and on top of it, it's available for free after a month, so you know it doesn't apply to you) and they're completely free. Not everyone expects a thank you, praise or money, they just want to help others and contribute to the community in any way they can. That is in no way easy or fast even if you work extremely quickly. Time also is money.

Many old-school developers will also provide them, either for free or as thanks for supporting shareware exactly once, but I understand that shareware is kind of dead in 2021, so many people are in the dark with the newer mindsets and the comparisons sound kind of weird.

drdeath4h I really needed that laugh. Good one. :)

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
In-depth walkthroughs sometimes take longer than coding a $20/month subscription game (no offense Hizor, I'm not referring to Uni here, and on top of it, it's available for free after a month, so you know it doesn't apply to you) and they're completely free. Not everyone expects a thank you, praise or money, they just want to help others and contribute to the community in any way they can. That is in no way easy or fast even if you work extremely quickly. Time also is money.

Many old-school developers will also provide them, either for free or as thanks for supporting shareware exactly once, but I understand that shareware is kind of dead in 2021, so many people are in the dark with the newer mindsets and the comparisons sound kind of weird.

drdeath4h I really needed that laugh. Good one. :)
To be fair to Hizor (and other devs), coding is the easy part (unless you're writing an entire game engine in assembly. Then may Khonsu rest your soul). Art takes a LOT of time. I have a portrait of Terry Funk I've spent 6 hours on, and I haven't even started painting it. My painting of a skeletal dragon (HOMM2-3) has around 20 hours in it, and is unfinished. Even a basic sketch for the cheap cash grab I've been working on :sneaky: is at least an hour or so. Then redrawing lines, color, clean up, etc...The more detail, the longer you have to take. It's also a skill that takes a long time to develop to a usable level, moreso than many others. You can be writing a program in a couple of months on your own. Probably less; I'm going off my experience, and I'm no genius. I still haven't got my art skills to the point that I can release my cash grab game, unless I wanted to do a text-only game. I've been working on them for a year and a half now. Honestly, if I could afford it/knew someone who could take over the art, I would be tempted.

In comparison, I can prototype something in a few hours. RenPy games are insanely quick relatively speaking, to the point that the only time spent is writing; coding takes all of a few minutes.

loldobngs69

Jul 23, 2017

I use walkthroughs after playing through once and experiencing the "challenge" to get the to go find the shit I missed. I don't think I'm the only one who does this.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kate's romance path was adorable.

I was getting to the point where I really want to deal with those bullying my girl and making her cry and then it happened..... sweet justice.

Gonna have a try of Violet's sub route now.

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Started the game, a brat molested me, slapped him. Went to detention.

Totally worth it and I would do it again.
+++1

Also, is it just me having some troubles, or not all content is in game? I got to some futa/tentacle stuff second night, but I don't see any CGs, only text with a black screen.

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Configs in dream settings just determines which content will or not be in dreams at all, but they're still going to be just a text then, correct? Kind of defeats a purpose imo, but I'll take it :)

Also, does those dreams influence corruption stat?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Configs in dream settings just determines which content will or not be in dreams at all, but they're still going to be just a text then, correct? Kind of defeats a purpose imo, but I'll take it :)

Also, does those dreams influence corruption stat?
It defeats nothing.
You configure which kinks you're interested in, in the dream settings, and that's what you get when you sleep. The end.
Maybe in the future they will add some art to go with those, maybe not. But for now, text only.

Reactions: horny rabbit

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
What i was referring to as defeats purpose is the fact that there're no CGs available, not to how configs work, but w/e. Thanks!

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
I kinda love Violet. Her path was both cute and hot.

I wish I didn't pick the bakery for my first playthrough because I tried to make decisions I would personally make, and I would never put up with those assholes at the bakery :LOL:

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Same here. Pity it seems like i missed Violet's route and now locked onto this bitches in bakery. Or rather, problems started earlier, when I forgot to earn enough money for rent, RIP. Honestly don't even really feel like going through bitches route. Enjoyed this VN a lot so far (y)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I kinda love Violet. Her path was both cute and hot.

I wish I didn't pick the bakery for my first playthrough because I tried to make decisions I would personally make, and I would never put up with those assholes at the bakery :LOL:
You're not alone there.
I can't stomach bakery because they want me to to agree to paint her cool red hair with that obnoxious blonde that i hate with a passion. Not fucking happening.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Same here. Pity it seems like i missed Violet's route and now locked onto this bitches in bakery. Or rather, problems started earlier, when I forgot to earn enough money for rent, RIP. Honestly don't even really feel like going through bitches route. Enjoyed this VN a lot so far (y)
You can get away with not paying for rent the first time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Ye, I know, that's what I did :rip: I just try to do my first runs as much like-able and as much common-sensitive (at least as I see common sense myself) as I see them, not with w/e game tries to push on me. All in all, I ended up with nothing (because I refised to give into to bakery bitches, and all others kind of lost, though I pretty much know what to do to fix up Violet's route). Event with hags on market was funny, gladly filmed their cat fight :LOL:

I'm curious, how many of routes is implemented rn? Cus I hoped that maybe I'll get Sophie (?) (photographer girl) or honour student rolling for photography college routes, but it just ended at day 75. Does Sophie's route not available for now? Tbh, would like to see if there a list of which routes a completed atm, cus looking up through whole changelog notes to find it not that fun.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes