drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Ye, I know, that's what I did :rip: I just try to do my first runs as much like-able and as much common-sensitive (at least as I see common sense myself) as I see them, not with w/e game tries to push on me. All in all, I ended up with nothing (because I refised to give into to bakery bitches, and all others kind of lost, though I pretty much know what to do to fix up Violet's route). Event with hags on market was funny, gladly filmed their cat fight :LOL:

I'm curious, how many of routes is implemented rn? Cus I hoped that maybe I'll get Sophie (?) (photographer girl) or honour student rolling for photography college routes, but it just ended at day 75. Does Sophie's route not available for now? Tbh, would like to see if there a list of which routes a completed atm, cus looking up through whole changelog notes to find it not that fun.
None of the clubs have much content; each has one scene if you are dating Damien and have a high enough corruption. I'm personally waiting for some scenes for Olivia the curvy insecure cheerleader.

Reactions: horny rabbit

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So, I started a new game and went for the maid cafe / track route, which is really fun, (love Kate, btw.), but I haven't seen any Violet content since I criticized her over lunch at the sushi place. Could have sworn, I did that before and still got her route, but did something change?

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Is there a Violet route that isn't a sub/dom route?
Really doubt about that, but I may be wrong.

So, I started a new game and went for the maid cafe / track route, which is really fun, (love Kate, btw.), but I haven't seen any Violet content since I criticized her over lunch at the sushi place. Could have sworn, I did that before and still got her route, but did something change?
Uhhh, did you got Kate's route done? because I'm two-timing them, and well, after getting Kate's route I've only one more time with Violet and that's it. And I also tried to get with Violet by not starting dating with Kate, but still nope. A bit confused here.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Really doubt about that, but I may be wrong.

Uhhh, did you got Kate's route done? because I'm two-timing them, and well, after getting Kate's route I've only one more time with Violet and that's it. And I also tried to get with Violet by not starting dating with Kate, but still nope. A bit confused here.
Yeah, I hit the end of Kate's route and was like, you go girl! I was also pleased that I nailed everything on the head with August at the Track events without having to save scum.

Also, I love the maid cafe, I had never tried it before as was ready for it to be just as miserable as the bakery, but I've been pleasantly surprised, even with Harper's backstabbing, I was enjoying my time there, and was happy to be able to make the rent on time.

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
OMGWD i got 69 :3 :3 :3

Yeah, I hit the end of Kate's route and was like, you go girl! I was also pleased that I nailed everything on the head with August at the Track events without having to save scum.

Also, I love the maid cafe, I had never tried it before as was ready for it to be just as miserable as the bakery, but I've been pleasantly surprised, even with Harper's backstabbing, I was enjoying my time there, and was happy to be able to make the rent on time.
I'm not sure about Violet's route myself, just can't get it completely. Cafe+Track, Kate+Violet, eh? Doing the same here actually :D
Not sure what do you mean by save scum though. And yes, cafe muuuch more better than bakery imo.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
OMGWD i got 69 :3 :3 :3

I'm not sure about Violet's route myself, just can't get it completely. Cafe+Track, Kate+Violet, eh? Doing the same here actually :D
Not sure what do you mean by save scum though. And yes, cafe muuuch more better than bakery imo.
Well save scum doesn't really apply to renpy, I guess, since you can roll back, but save scum is where you save before an event, and then keep loading until you get the desired result.

Edit: And Grats!

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Ah i c, I just thought that you was referring to some in-game events and was like :WaitWhat:
Tbh I don't know if I got everything right with a Track events, if game tells you "Congrats!" in the end, then I didn't. From the look of things everything seems good to me.

And thanks!

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Ah i c, I just thought that you was referring to some in-game events and was like :WaitWhat:
Tbh I don't know if I got everything right with a Track events, if game tells you "Congrats!" in the end, then I didn't. From the look of things everything seems good to me.

And thanks!
The event in particular with August was when you go to exercise and she's staring at you and you have choices as to how to exercise, in the end she came over and said something like not to bad, you might just fit in here or something like that. A clear reversal of how she had previously viewed you.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hizor UncleVT

Just noticed something on the Violet route, when going to Violet's house, Violet calls the MC by the default name, saying "Follow me, Chelsea."

Also would be neat if the MC could defer weekend events saying I'm free after X event, except for the ones that make you choose like skipping work for the spa event.

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
The event in particular with August was when you go to exercise and she's staring at you and you have choices as to how to exercise, in the end she came over and said something like not to bad, you might just fit in here or something like that. A clear reversal of how she had previously viewed you.
Ah, this one. Sure, and it's rather easy to figure out what choices are need for that, imo.

Regarding mistakes you did pointed out, imo, there's a number of a different inconsistencies like that. For example, MC may first say "You did your homework and keep your grades", and right after that start to talk about forgettng umbrella. And bunch of others like that. I think devs should concentrate more on polishing story/art and fixing some more serious bugs atm.

Reactions: Darthjake

horny rabbit

Jul 18, 2021
Probably related to this

primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)

Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
virtual screen size > display bounds. Maybe try to play with screen resolutions? I may be totally wrong though, and this to be unrelated.

CorruptionChan

Dec 30, 2020
How to i install the game on andoid? Downloadet it with anofile and got a rar file i unpacked it now but i dont finde ah .exe oder ah apk

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Guys can we see the vg sex scenes ?? Cause I am not seeing anything except text. Is it how it is or I am having a problem ?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes