drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Mildly updated guide. Honestly, there's not much since 0.33. I think Kate's were just catching up to the writing, and Matt just has one scene that's been in forever finally getting art, and him getting his much deserved comeuppance.

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
I don't blame anyone for not updating the game recently when the new drawn stuff is mostly the shitty over-violent bonerkiller mafia matt scene GTA style and the useless katie bully scene in the locker room that lasts 2 seconds and I barely even conceived its existence.

Like bruh, who the fuck cares just show us the hot readhead have sex or something already. I understand that the developer wants to go on with diversified cool story making and impactful choices and such but damn just write them for now and focus on the truly important scenes first.

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
I don't blame anyone for not updating the game recently when the new drawn stuff is mostly the shitty over-violent bonerkiller mafia matt scene GTA style and the useless katie bully scene in the locker room that lasts 2 seconds and I barely even conceived its existence.

Like bruh, who the fuck cares just show us the hot readhead have sex or something already. I understand that the developer wants to go on with diversified cool story making and impactful choices and such but damn just write them for now and focus on the truly important scenes first.
100 percent agreed.

uwak

Dec 15, 2018
I kind of hate how nearly every guy is basically a rapist, except Jun and Daniel. That said, glad the MC could fight back against the assholes and really glad we could have Jun kill the karaoke bathroom asshole. Yeah, Jun and his crew are criminals but at least they are not fucking wimps who think assaulting women makes them men. Also, I hope we can get Keith fired eventually. Fuck trying to ruin a perfectly good ginger with bleach blonde hair. Now, all you younguns, get off my yard.
I cant help but reply and say yes especially matt when he has the most contents in the game, if we are going to the rabbit hole might as well make him possesive and go 50's on me lol its kinda unfair when violet has a better dom and sub route while the guys has vanilla but few content and another b*tard who just shares her with everyone, a bit redundant cause we already have the bakery and maid route for that...

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes