KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I haven't been here in a hot ass minute, but all this talk has only piqued my curiosity more about the current state of things rather than lower it.

Basically, fuck Matt.
I want another dom Violet but male version.
Perfection. :giggle: :coffee:
THIS. I'm personally down with Damien last I played, but something like that would also be nice :love:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
All i know is that i corrupted Kate and now i can't wait to fully corrupt Olivia in the Cheer club

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
>Quietly been following the game but haven't actually played it in a hot minute
>Comes back to find out that you can have Matt beaten the living shit out of

Holy shit :HideThePain:
Not what I was expecting but fuck it, dude deserves it
It's quite refreshing to see. Violet is the better dom/sub anyway.

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Hey folks!
I think this was already asked a few times, but I just want to make sure before I started to play - the PURE lesbian route is possible? Without seeing any dicks at all?

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Hey folks!
I think this was already asked a few times, but I just want to make sure before I started to play - the PURE lesbian route is possible? Without seeing any dicks at all?
Yep. You can stick purely with Violet or Kate. Just ignore all the (Obvious) cues from the guys who want to get with you

Reactions: Sin'Gul Arity

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
I had to check my post history to be sure, but the bakery-bimbo route hasn't advanced past the boob job/hair dye plot point since at least October 2020. It's been almost a year, if not more, since that plot has been advanced.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I had to check my post history to be sure, but the bakery-bimbo route hasn't advanced past the boob job/hair dye plot point since at least October 2020. It's been almost a year, if not more, since that plot has been advanced.
Good, who needs that crap. :sneaky:
Anything that tries to make me change her cool red hair into a stupid blonde can burn in hell. :giggle::coffee:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hey folks!
Also avoid doing the strip club private room thing. I thought it would give a choice on whether or not to have sex with the dudes, it does not. I guess it gives you the choice of whether to even go back in there or not.

Also, ran into Alice and she invited me to arcade but it is not found on map and after about 20 "walk arounds", still haven't met her again.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
I don't suppose there's anyway to rewatch scenes without making a bunch of save files? Picked this up yesterday and so far has been fantastic, proper high quality stuff, but the gallery is a little disappointing for just being images and not the dialogue that came with it.

But also understdable if not, game seems to have a truck load of content so much prefer that than a quality of life thing

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How do I get the new Mafia Matt scenes? I'm on his route as his slave and I've also seen all the Karaoke-events until the guys left, but nothing happend since a few weeks anymore.

pepega17

Sep 5, 2020
How do I get the new Mafia Matt scenes? I'm on his route as his slave and I've also seen all the Karaoke-events until the guys left, but nothing happend since a few weeks anymore.
after matt visits your house for the 1st time you get an option to ask jun about it (if you already finished all of the karaoke scenes)

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Didn't got that option. Pretty sure I already finished the Karaoke-chain until then, but anyway - it doesn't make sense that you only get the option then. What if you finish the Karaoke-events later? Why don't just add Jun as a contact to your phone like the scene actually tells, with the option to trigger his help manually if possible?

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Just played this game for the first time – really great! I’m not sure if the dev will read this or not, but here are some disorganised thoughts.

My “route” ranking (best to worst)
  • Violet Sub – Super sweet. I love how the M/C is dominant, but has the option to be still very caring whilst still kinky. Some really adorable scenes with Violet supporting the M/C as well. Awesome shit.
  • Kate – Kate is a cinnamon bun. That is all.
  • Damien – A little vanilla, but very sweet. If you want a fun, not too insane romance, we got ye covered.
  • Violet Dom – I loved some of the scenes, but I thought Violet was just a wee bit cold to me here and there, which I found off-putting. Obviously, this is more of a personal thing, but it didn’t have quite the closeness the Violet Sub version had imo. I am a little biased, but I always like to have a bit more sweetness and aftercare in these types of relationships – maybe this can develop in time as the two get closer? Not sure. That said, still some very, very hot H content.
  • Matt – Well well well… Firstly, there is some very hot kinky content here. The problem is the context; while a lot of the H-scenes are mega hot, the context makes them… mixed at best. I realise this is trying to gun for a certain character archetype, but it’s still odd to me from a story-perspective – why did the m/c hang out with this pos in the first place? Would have made sense if there was money on the table possibly, not sure. Anyway; obviously Matt was going to be very polarising. I still actually enjoy a lot of the H-scenes and art… but Christ I hate his guts. Mafia scene was very cathartic, although I would have liked the ability to punch him, too.
(I have yet to do the bakery content, although from what it looks like there aren’t tons and tons of scenes for this, yet).

A few minor bits of feedback:
  • I had a bug where Matt had his shit pushed in by the Mafia but he still came back to mess with the m/c… not sure this was supposed to happen?
  • When Dom Violet interferes and stops Matt (which happens very late), it’s a little odd we didn’t have the chance to tell her about the blackmail. I also feel like you should have the option to tell her sooner if you’re dating her… just an idea. I would have thought she’d be a little more sympathetic, though.
  • The cat is very cute and fun, but no gameplay purpose currently. Also what the hell is she feeding him, I think the catfood is more expensive than what I eat!!! Maybe already on the to-do list but would be nice to have a rebalance.
  • My biggest bit of disconnect is the club scenes feel completely removed from the rest of the game… it would be nice if there was more interaction with some of the characters outside of the scenes (maybe optionally?) as the story goes along. May already be on the drawing board. Would work well with having more school or town content.
Overall, though, really strong showing with some of the best art I’ve seen in an English VN. There’re definitely some gaps here and there with the sandbox (with some areas feeling a little empty), but that’s largely to be expected for an in-development game. But the content there is and the writing is great (and where needed, very hot). Extremely excited to see more content from the developer <3

Last edited:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Overall not a bad game, but it is very disappointing that there is much more content about a character becoming a slut and raped than the usual romance (even if it is a relationship with a girl).
Also, the logic of the story is at times very lame.
Were you raped? Go to the police. Are you being molested? Go to the police.
Why the fuck put up with bastards?
Anyway, I'll be waiting for the romantic plot lines to be updated.

Reactions: DatGuy88

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
The problem is the context; while a lot of the H-scenes are mega hot, the context makes them… mixed at best. I realise this is trying to gun for a certain character archetype, but it’s still odd to me from a story-perspective – why did the m/c hang out with this pos in the first place?
The short answer is that the idea of being dominated/told what to do is really hot to some people. Of course, in real life this would definitely look more like the Violet routes where it's all role playing and caring behind the scenes (like you mentioned), but given that Uni itself IS a game, having a route like Matt's makes things a bit spicier :p

Really I think it's one of those things where distinguishing between the game and real life is the key, and in turn adding that to the "context". Matt getting touchy on day 1? Hot, because it's a game. If someone did that right after I walked into the lecture hall today? I'm slapping the shit out of them and calling campus police.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes