♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
My take on the whole prostitution thing is that govs across the globe should just recognize it as a proper work and regulate it and provide support to the working girls instead of pretending like the oldest profession doesn't exist.
Govs could tax it and in exchange provide medical support and keep them out of trouble among other things.
It'd be a win for everyone.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My take on the whole prostitution thing is that govs across the globe should just recognize it as a proper work and regulate it and provide support to the working girls instead of pretending like the oldest profession doesn't exist.
Govs could tax it and in exchange provide medical support and keep them out of trouble among other things.
Many do. I'm pretty sure that the United States is the only major western nation where being a prostitute is illegal.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Many do. I'm pretty sure that the United States is the only major western nation where being a prostitute is illegal.
Check this out:

As you can see very few have legal AND regulated status.
Pretty dumb that so few have legal and regulated since prostitution obviously ain't going anywhere, ever.
So, the least our worthless govs could do is to steer the profession in the right direction, make it beneficial and safe.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, is anyone here interested talking about the game itself, since, you know, this is a game forum? Where we discuss games? And share our thoughts on the games? Cuz so far the dudes seem to wanna talk about fucking anything other than that and get outraged when anyone has the auducity to talk about the game characters or plot. Weird fucking vibe in this thread -_-

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
If you punch Matt on day one, and help Damien, you can become Damien's boyfriend.
(I haven't finished the game yet, so I don't know if it lasts until the end).

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So Violet agreed to be the sub in the spa but I can't get any follow up scenes with her. What do I need to do to trigger those?

Nevermind, reloaded an older save and the it worked. Weird.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The turning point is when she invites you to the spa, do not decline her when she does, the rest is ez.
She will be asking very obvious questions to which you can give very obvious answers.
I said "no" because of my money situation (had JUST had to give landlord a bj because I missed first month's rent by $10) , but now I don't see her or can contact her on phone. There really should be a second chance for these things if you miss a shot because of conflicts or unavoidable situations.

Are there any Yuri scenes with Lisa? She really is the best-looking secondary character and I think should have more of a role in weekend events- shopping, nightclubbing, hot lesbian sex, etc.

If you're going the Corruption route, may I suggest Chelsea taking a babysitting gig and having sex with the kids? Or perhaps getting a dog and some bestiality action? (I'm just giving possible options.) There's more to Corruption than just stereotypical bondage outfits, you know.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I said "no" because of my money situation (had JUST had to give landlord a bj because I missed first month's rent by $10) , but now I don't see her or can contact her on phone. There really should be a second chance for these things if you miss a shot because of conflicts or unavoidable situations.

Are there any Yuri scenes with Lisa? She really is the best-looking secondary character and I think should have more of a role in weekend events- shopping, nightclubbing, hot lesbian sex, etc.
Events to continue the story should you say no will be coming down the line once we've established all of the route to their route locks.
As for Lisa there will definitely be some scene with her and Chelsea later on.

people need landlord CG :D
Will be coming soon.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes