♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Events to continue the story should you say no will be coming down the line once we've established all of the route to their route locks.
Interesting.
But i'd say i want more Kate + Chelsea action.
There been very little of that. They should do everything together, including and not limited to:
Finding trouble on their cute little asses somewhere. :sneaky:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Interesting.
But i'd say i want more Kate + Chelsea action.
There been very little of that. They should do everything together, including and not limited to:
Finding trouble on their cute little asses somewhere. :sneaky:
Don't worry there will be plenty of that down the line. We focus one route at a time and will be working on Kate's come next month.

As for why we currently don't have events that happen if you cancel on a date is that our current event triggers work on what day the game is on. We have to work all the routes together to make sure days don't overlap. Delaying a single event to fire can completely mess up everything else.
Which is why we're waiting to get the actual content stuff finished first before working on getting those sorted out.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
As for why we currently don't have events that happen if you cancel on a date is that our current event triggers work on what day the game is on. We have to work all the routes together to make sure days don't overlap. Delaying a single event to fire can completely mess up everything else.
Which is why we're waiting to get the actual content stuff finished first before working on getting those sorted out.
Honestly that doesn't sound like a very good system.
Maybe just disable day progression and instead create day and night system?
Then spread triggers around based on time of day and location.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
If you're going the Corruption route, may I suggest Chelsea taking a babysitting gig and having sex with the kids? Or perhaps getting a dog and some bestiality action? (I'm just giving possible options.) There's more to Corruption than just stereotypical bondage outfits, you know.
The more I think about this, the more I really like these ideas, plus the dog stuff would really fit in with the Matt route (presuming you don't get him murdered) since he's already got you acting like a dog, him bringing along a friends dog to mount you feel fitting (and since a bunch of people seem to already avoid the Matt route, it's easily avoided for people who aren't in to it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Honestly that doesn't sound like a very good system.
Maybe just disable day progression and instead create day and night system?
Then spread triggers around based on time of day and location.
We have a day night system and the triggers are also based on time of day and location.

Originally the events were random and would fire randomly one after the other. However when we wanted to add dates to the weekends we needed a solid way to progress the routes and track where the player is as well as when conflict events would fire in the correct order. The best way for this was to add the events to trigger on certain days so that we would have that control over
the progression.

The more I think about this, the more I really like these ideas, plus the dog stuff would really fit in with the Matt route (presuming you don't get him murdered) since he's already got you acting like a dog, him bringing along a friends dog to mount you feel fitting (and since a bunch of people seem to already avoid the Matt route, it's easily avoided for people who aren't in to it)
Bestiality and "Sex with kids" is a big no no on the Patreon guidelines. We won't be doing this.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
The game mechanics and plot expand a bit faster than the art. A lot of CGI has been filled in, but the writing leads the way.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
What is wrong with this game? there is missing a lot of CGI or is just me?
Nothing is "wrong"; it's just not finished. There are scenes missing art, and pretty much every path is unfinished to a major degree. There's also the dream sequences, which do not have art, and just display a black screen. That's just how it is when a game is not finished; shit be missing yo.

Art, especially high quality art like Uni uses, takes a long time. I spent 4 hours at work last night on one piece, in between running tests, and that was just a pencil drawing; no color or inking. In contrast, I have written about 2k words before in less time, working on a couple of projects in my spare time. Art takes a LOT of time.

Reactions: Samur13 and Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Shitreon strikes again. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Maybe you guys should move to sub-star and not get bossed by shitreon?
Just sayin'.
I've thought about it. Believe me. There is a lot of darker stuff I want to do that might not be able to slide on Patreon.

Also the latest version of Uni dropped this morning!
Here's the changelog of all the new changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you'd like to further support the development of Uni then consider supporting us on Patreon:

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I've thought about it. Believe me. There is a lot of darker stuff I want to do that might not be able to slide on Patreon.
"thought about it." but didnt, how come? ive seen this subject come up a looot in a lot of places and the only reasons ive seen not to ditch patreon for better options like subscribestar, where you can do pretty much whatever you want with your content, is cause paypal apparently doesnt work there and/or the fear of losing a bunch of followers during the shift. both of which are fixed by keeping patreon but not posting things on patreon about the content that would get you in trouble there, like from what ive heard you could get funding for the game through both but dont mention the questionable content on patreon, another option ive seen thats 'safer' is developing the content that would get you in trouble as an add-on mod along side the game and not mentioning or posting the mod on patreon.

side note if you ever did do the darker stuff my votes on the darker the better, though options to disable certain things would probably be necessary given itll be a touchy area for players

Reactions: NeoGenesis

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
by keeping patreon but not posting things on patreon about the content that would get you in trouble there, like from what ive heard you could get funding for the game through both
Exactly this.
You leave a token-presence on shitreon for advertisement and/or extra funding/convenience with payment methods, and move the real deal to sub-star.
While you at it you can also expand into steam and have a token-presence on steam as well, same deal as shitreon for advertisement and convenient payment methods.
Steam is also more tolerant than shitreon so you could get away with more there.

In the end you give patrons shitton of options while at the same time avoiding problems with the prudes at shitreon and the like, a win-win.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
So I feel like I've gone through most variations available currently, but for the life of me, I can't seem to work out what triggers Matt's 5 scene, with using the cheat menu it looks like him, MC, and Alex in an alley.
any hints? I thought screaming at the first interaction or ignoring the first demand might be the cause but neither worked

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
So I feel like I've gone through most variations available currently, but for the life of me, I can't seem to work out what triggers Matt's 5 scene, with using the cheat menu it looks like him, MC, and Alex in an alley.
any hints? I thought screaming at the first interaction or ignoring the first demand might be the cause but neither worked
Slap Matt when he gropes you in the beginning, then stand up for Damien when that happens. During a walk around scene, Chelsea will get drug into an alley and raped by Matt and Alex.

Reactions: ReaCreations
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes