drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Really enjoy the game, but besides the whole corruption stuff in the Bakery route with going blonde and the surgery is there anything else in that route I'm missing, also is the Bakery route finished or are the plans to continue it/add to it?
None of the main routes are finished, though there is a good ending to Matt's route already in. The Bakery has in comparison to the Cafe and Bar, barely been touched.

xexex

Apr 11, 2020
Hello. Does anyone know how to unlock damiean last cg where chelsea sit on his lap? All i got is missionary ones...pls help

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
what is the release date for the game?
Take it with a grain of salt, but I'm trying to shoot for 2023 being the year we finish it if we manage to get the budget to hire a few more writers and artists.

The next public release will be version 0.36 (Current Backer version) on November 1st.

Hello. Does anyone know how to unlock damiean last cg where chelsea sit on his lap? All i got is missionary ones...pls help
For that one Damien needs to be submissive. There is a variable called Damienconfidence that changes based on how you treat him. Teasing him, and being meaner to him in general will make him shyer and more submissive giving you that scene.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Made it less than an hour in; never have I run into a less likeable group of NPCs. If they're not asshole bosses, they're random creeps (not including 'Introduction' via grope).

I'm sure there's a market for it; just not me.
Lol what?
Maybe try out all the paths first? :FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
how do i do more of the club? when i tried it i think i may have gotten a bad end to it when it gets raided by the po po

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
how do i do more of the club? when i tried it i think i may have gotten a bad end to it when it gets raided by the po po
The police investigation is simply from Matt going missing.
The clubs aren't complete yet and each of them have 6 main events each to see.

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside Uni-0.XX.XXx-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy, open the game, go to the laptop in your bedroom, press Cheat Mode: Off so it becomes Cheat Mode: ON, go in the Hall of your house and then press 5
Achievements will be disabled
is this for all version or only 0.35 ?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
is this for all version or only 0.35 ?
This is for prior As of 0.34 (I think, don't remember now) and up, you don't need a mod to access the cheat menu. Open Chelsea's laptop, and on the bottom right of it's screen will be 'cheat mode off' in text. Click on that to turn on cheat mode. Close the laptop, and go into the living room and press the '5' key at the top of the keyboard (not the keypad number 5). This will bring up the cheat menu. This does disable achievements.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Unsure if it's a bug or just an unfinished event, but if you get to the Matt, Damien conflict where Matt wants you to have sex in front of Damien in free mode, regardless of the choice you make it will trigger the next day as if Damien had beaten up Matt and broke his phone.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Unsure if it's a bug or just an unfinished event, but if you get to the Matt, Damien conflict where Matt wants you to have sex in front of Damien in free mode, regardless of the choice you make it will trigger the next day as if Damien had beaten up Matt and broke his phone.
Thanks for letting us know about this. We'll look into it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 941M
SHA1SUM: 8b2525b6732677a99d1497c5fae1960eb5f33d4e
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: liyih_black

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Last version I played was 31.88, when I load up a saved file I keep getting exception errors, clicked ignore 20 times, but the only time I get a screen aside from the exception screen is when the background changes. I assume I need to begin a new game?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes