Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
anyone? i did not have the issue in older versions. should i just redownload?
Which version? Might need to redownload. Or download from one of our official downloads like on itch.

Dec 24, 2018
here is the log
Fri Nov 5 19:48:27 2021
Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.34s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.08s
Loading error handling took 0.36s
Loading script took 5.98s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.27s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 4)
Running init code took 0.54s
Loading analysis data took 0.16s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.10s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.37s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.12s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.43s
Build styles took 0.02s
Load screen analysis took 0.01s
Analyze screens took 0.06s
Save screen analysis took 0.38s
Prepare screens took 0.38s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 1.09s

ammagamma

Jan 8, 2020
Cheat Mod for version 0.36.95b

Features:

-Gallery unlocked
-Achievements unlocked
-Full wardrobe unlocked, existing of 27 different outfits
-All 7 bedroom styles unlocked
-Cash: 9999
-Corruption: 100
-Intelligence: 100
-Breast implants enabled
-Makeup unlocked
-Cat stuff unlocked
-Cat food: 9999

To change hair color:
While in game, press Shift+O and type: haircolor = 'blonde' to change the hair color to blonde, and type: haircolor = 'red' to change it back to red.

To install:
Place the 'game' folder into the folder with 'Uni.exe'.

I haven't tested this on a whole playthrough, but so far it seems to work without any problems for me.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is this just basically a text game, I have seem very, I mean Very little actual adult imagery.

I mean does it actually have much in that respect or does it just drown you in text?

Reactions: muschi123

Banananami

Apr 19, 2021
That idea got tossed around a lot by the team, but to prevent scope creep it was decided against.
Thanks for the reply, I understand.

Hopefully it's not just another corruption route, at least. I enjoyed where it seemed to be heading.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
The last version that i play is 0.34, i dont know if you guys already changed it or not, but i think its strange when violet know about what MC doing with matt (Route Mc dominate violet), her response is the same when im playing violet dominites MC route...

i think the response that violet give when she knew what MC doing with matt need to be different from submit and dominate route.

I think it will be more realistic if MC can make violet submit to matt too, when we playing MC dominate violet route (I find this idea more interesting and i think this is the best option if you guys wanna include violet into special relationship that MC and Matt had), or you can make MC told violet to shut up. like literally MC whos the one who dominate violet in this route, so i think MC has more power to what she wants violet do(even if its against violet will), like what violet did to MC when we playing violet dominates MC route.

I had very high expectation for this game, so i just want this game to be more great than what we get right now. And i this is just my idea to make this game more interesting and complex, so i hope you guys consider it.

I am sorry for my bad english, because english is not my native language. And im sorry that i cannot became one of your patron yet. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: ReaCreations

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Barely an update; just added the EXTRA section for the most part, and renamed one section to TOWN for consistency with the in-game gallery (but still stubbornly keeping the scenes from the bar as a seperate entity from the cafe). Also the all important typos; I added lots more.

yolo1337

Jan 25, 2018
Huh, I still can't get Matt's bus cg scene, as in I heard you need to also be on Kate's path. But when I try to go on Kate's path while also on Matt's, the events for her just stop after a certain point (I think after the flower festival on sunday), while Matt's continue as if Kate doesn't exist?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
anyone please tell me where i can find Walkthrough this game?
drdeath4h has a good one.

here is the log
Fri Nov 5 19:48:27 2021
Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Nvidia Driver issue. Update your drivers.

Is this just basically a text game, I have seem very, I mean Very little actual adult imagery.

I mean does it actually have much in that respect or does it just drown you in text?
The game paces itself slowly, it doesn't come right out with sex like most other games would.
If you avoid it then you can actually go through the whole game without seeing one sex scene.

Other than that there are areas of the game that still need CG Scenes as the game is in development.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
drdeath4h has a good one.
The game paces itself slowly, it doesn't come right out with sex like most other games would.
If you avoid it then you can actually go through the whole game without seeing one sex scene.

Other than that there are areas of the game that still need CG Scenes as the game is in development.
I can understand that. ( For me the text if it is to much of it I begin to just skip it a lot in the hope's of finding something with and actual image to give me something to focus my imagination on.)

Also It feels rather unreal to me when I go to walk through town, and repeatedly get the same scenario, such as say the Lotto person, and then instantly am told I am sleepy and need to go to bed. This just seems to take all control away, and I feel like I am playing Bill Murray ground hogs day over and over. ( If that makes any sense.)

Samuaren

Apr 11, 2021
Is there a savefile for this game? If there is, can someone reply to me and put the attachment in there. (thx in advance)

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay. I am playing or trying to play "UNI" for the first time. So far No problems...
I Have a Question about the "Dream Settings",... Frankly, her dreams.
Are All of her Dreams just Dialog/script? 'Black screen'?? Are Her Dreams sequences WIP?
* I Mean, If We cannot see/view her Dreams; then what is the point??
* IF I Have to Watch a Blacked screen, I will Play something else.

Reactions: taglag

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I Have a Question about the "Dream Settings",... Frankly, her dreams.
Are All of her Dreams just Dialog/script? 'Black screen'?? Are Her Dreams sequences WIP?
* I Mean, If We cannot see/view her Dreams; then what is the point??
* IF I Have to Watch a Blacked screen, I will Play something else.
Dream Sequences will not be getting CGs.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes