Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
on the saturday that was going to be the boob job it got overrided by the Date with the dominant Violet so cant seem to get that upgrade and progress with the cafe.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
But it already works with those OS?
Unless it's just one file that will work on everything which is impressive.

Last version I played was 31.88, when I load up a saved file I keep getting exception errors, clicked ignore 20 times, but the only time I get a screen aside from the exception screen is when the background changes. I assume I need to begin a new game?
Often between each version there is changes to the code and variables in a way that will break older saves. 0.31 was also round when we were doing a lot of changes to the main character sprite's layering system which would also break old saves.
In short when coming from a much older version it's safer to start a new game as much as that sucks to do.

Is there any new content?
Lots of new content in the public version if you've haven't played since the previous one.

VioletBath.png
Since 0.36.95 has been officially release to the public and 0.37.96 has been released to the backers there is quite a bit.

You can get both the Free and Backer only build on our Patreon.

Here's the changelog since the last public release if you'd like to look through that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 12, 2019
the new files are corrupted for me, windows zip version.......
tried different hosting and unzipper too, each said files have a problem... is it for me only, or is it happening for anyone else?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I was just asking how there is corruption here, it made me weird
Corruption does not only mean pregnancy. In fact, pregnancy does not have anything to do with Corruption.
But the MC getting more slutty over the game is 100% Corruption. And this happens on almost every route.

Reactions: ReaCreations
Oct 12, 2019
Corruption does not only mean pregnancy. In fact, pregnancy does not have anything to do with Corruption.
But the MC getting more slutty over the game is 100% Corruption. And this happens on almost every route.
I was looking for this game to have a very wholesome route with a better dude than the bullied guy, like an office worker in his early 20s or maybe someone from school but not a wimp, maybe even the athletic dude but with a different personality and not an ass

corruption is fine in a lewd game and paths where you become a slut is fine too but if this is not a kinetic novel I would like to see a different future no?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why you guys call it Netori? Does the Female MC have a BF or something and she is being stolen by another guy? But there is no cheating tag? Is there lots of cheating here? Hopefully yes.

Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
how do I get the next event in Kate's story line? I'm stuck after walking her home and kissing her. also, does anyone know if Hizor, or anyone else, plans on creating CGs for the dream sequences?

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Why you guys call it Netori? Does the Female MC have a BF or something and she is being stolen by another guy? But there is no cheating tag? Is there lots of cheating here? Hopefully yes.
You can cheat a lot, yes. But it will not help the relationship at all. I only played the Cafe-route since I am into bimbofication, but the MC can get into a relationship with a nice guy, but still cheat with a "bad boy" from school and several strangers.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Uni [v0.36.95b] [Hizor Games]

Original PC : 925 MB
Original Mac : 891 MB

Compressed PC (127 MB) :
Compressed Mac (93 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
You can have multiple relationships going at once, some might cause triggers for others to get skipped though since the game is still in development,

The most I've managed to keep up at once is 3 relationships (the two lads, and dim to the black haired girl) while also a whole lot of one of sexual interactions with randos, additionally while bugged for me at the moment there does seem to be a scene later on if you're involved with both male routes in the game where you cuck the more reserved boy.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
The more story focused cheating is between Matt and Damien where Matt steals you away from Damien as time goes on.

how do I get the next event in Kate's story line? I'm stuck after walking her home and kissing her. also, does anyone know if Hizor, or anyone else, plans on creating CGs for the dream sequences?
Dream Sequences will not be getting CGs. However, if an outside artist creates CGs for them (Crediting themselves in the artwork somewhere), and it's approved by us we'll add it into the game.

Reactions: evilkitty97

Banananami

Apr 19, 2021
I've just finished the Matt content that is available and I'm glad that you can do something about it if you do the karaoke sequence early enough, way too much for me.

Kinda hope there's a mob boss route, except you're the boss, at some point.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody know if there are plans to do anything with the grades stat? currently, it only seems to affect the speed you do homework or getting one even where your homework gets stolen, which only seems to feedback into the grade stat and thus there doesn't seem to ever be a reason to do the homework.

I presume there's content planned for it down the line (possible interactions with the headmaster/teacher to not get expelled when grades are low, or to be considered for a scholarship when high) but curious if the dev has said anything on the matter

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I've just finished the Matt content that is available and I'm glad that you can do something about it if you do the karaoke sequence early enough, way too much for me.

Kinda hope there's a mob boss route, except you're the boss, at some point.
That idea got tossed around a lot by the team, but to prevent scope creep it was decided against.

Does anybody know if there are plans to do anything with the grades stat? currently, it only seems to affect the speed you do homework or getting one even where your homework gets stolen, which only seems to feedback into the grade stat and thus there doesn't seem to ever be a reason to do the homework.

I presume there's content planned for it down the line (possible interactions with the headmaster/teacher to not get expelled when grades are low, or to be considered for a scholarship when high) but curious if the dev has said anything on the matter
Yes there will be more with the grades stat down the line. Right now it's not used too much, but there is more content coming that will utilize it much more.

Reactions: Banananami
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes