maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Slap Matt when he gropes you in the beginning, then stand up for Damien when that happens. During a walk around scene, Chelsea will get drug into an alley and raped by Matt and Alex.
Thanks, now you say that it seems so obvious. appreciate the help

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Thanks, now you say that it seems so obvious. appreciate the help

Someone who is infinitely the avatar of bad 8 bit sprite recolors also uploaded a guide Here, which is updated usually shortly after someone uploads a new version. Mostly complete as of this version, but I think there's a couple of missing scenes from the guide.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Visual Novel. It's a type of game that's mostly narratively focused, often with little to no other mechanics or gameplay other than choices in dialogue. Of course as with all genres, there's a large variance in how they play, such as the mild life sim mechanics in Uni.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I think the whole Jun/Matt thing might be bugged, because Matts events are still progressing despite literally being threatened by the mafia.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Made it less than an hour in; never have I run into a less likeable group of NPCs. If they're not asshole bosses, they're random creeps (not including 'Introduction' via grope).

I'm sure there's a market for it; just not me.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
We're sorry you don't like those THREE NPC's (four, if you count matt's accomplice). Please feel free to give Kate and Violet and Damien a miss, though.

Bye!

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Is the amount of content playing the game on the lesbian route shorter or equal to the hetero one? I'm not a fan of female protag games putting guys against the player and rape them. I could see me playing that for girl on girl action, though. Provided the content is there, at least :D

Reactions: Sparkfox

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Is the amount of content playing the game on the lesbian route shorter or equal to the hetero one? I'm not a fan of female protag games putting guys against the player and rape them. I could see me playing that for girl on girl action, though. Provided the content is there, at least :D
Don't have the game in front of me right now but there is a fair amount of content with Violet (a fair wack of a sub and dom route though some scenes seem to be locked behind having some hetro interactions with the cafe job) and a few scenes with Kate (though thats a more wholesome story so slower burn on the sexy stuff)

All in all I'd say there's deffinely more hetro content at the moment (particularly with the Matt stuff as almost every interaction is inherintly sexual) but there's a solid amount of girl on girl with clear plans for the future.

Additionally if it is just the power dynamic you're not a fan of in fempc games there is some consensual het story options with the non con stuff very clearly sign posted and avoidable

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Additionally if it is just the power dynamic you're not a fan of in fempc games there is some consensual het story options with the non con stuff very clearly sign posted and avoidable
Thank you for the quick an informative reply! I only quote that one now because that is not my issue, sex form a female pov in general is something weird to me as a guy. Can not really explain it in more detail than i do like to roleplay and girl on girl works for some reason where as girl on boy is just weird to me :D

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for the quick an informative reply! I only quote that one now because that is not my issue, sex form a female pov in general is something weird to me as a guy. Can not really explain it in more detail than i do like to roleplay and girl on girl works for some reason where as girl on boy is just weird to me :D
Entirely fair, everyone has their own way of engaging with these games, to each their own and all that.

in its current build, Uni is probably not going to give you enough of what you're looking for to really be worth your time, but (without wanting to talk for the dev obviously) there definitely seems to be enough building blocks set out for a solid amount of Lesbian content down the line, so might be worth circling back to later on in the development cycle

Reactions: PeteHanson

xexex

Apr 11, 2020
Anybody knows how to see Damien last CG where's chelsea sit and kiss him while sitting on his lap?

Oreden

Oct 23, 2020
Hi! Wonderful game! I only have one question: How far can the relationship with Professor Davies advance? Just towards the end of the game I saw three times the scene where he said he wanted to present her for a scholarship, but other than that nothing. Do you know if there is any other content for this npc? I have zero corruption.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Right now, the clubs have very little content, lewd or otherwise. Each has a scene with Damien, and a bunch of random scenes, but that's it.

TheNova525

Sep 16, 2021
Really enjoy the game, but besides the whole corruption stuff in the Bakery route with going blonde and the surgery is there anything else in that route I'm missing, also is the Bakery route finished or are the plans to continue it/add to it?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes