Oct 26, 2017
Dream sequences have no graphics, and are just bonus scenes that used to be written for patrons (hence Tentacles).
This is literally what I wanted to reply with but when people mean "black screen", an actual black screen (like the one you get when the GPU overheats) comes to mind. It's a visual novel after all, if there's text, the user might want to mention it (as it is indeed the intended behavior for Dream Sequences).

Reactions: ghost5555512

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
The tags say "Bimbofication" , so is the bimbofication content already in the game? Because I read that the tags are only what the dev wants to include.
Already in the game, at the end of the bakery route but is relatively minimal so far.

Jul 11, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble making progress in the coffee? after the blowjob scene, the boss shows up and talks about five weeks but nothing else happens. I already started the game with 300 days and closed the 300 days and could not progress because of this bug.

Reactions: reyir

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble making progress in the coffee? after the blowjob scene, the boss shows up and talks about five weeks but nothing else happens. I already started the game with 300 days and closed the 300 days and could not progress because of this bug.
Me too, i got same problem as you

Jul 11, 2017
the cheat menu provided isn't working, i pressed 5, nothing happens am I doing something wrong?
the cheat mode is turned off, go to the chealse's room and go to her computer, as soon as you open the computer in the right corner there will be cheat off mode, just turn it on and go to the living room and press the 5 it will be working.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know why but Violet doesn't progress after going to diner with her. I played before in 29.86C and everything was fine. But doing the same choices I did before after going to the restaurant she never shows up again anywhere even at school. Damien also stops showing up after going to the movies so he never asks me out in the cafe because that scene doesn't play out. I also tested a few other stuff and Violet doesn't show up at all if I don't save damien from the bully. Matt is the only character that I can progress with towards a scene where he draws on you and thats it. Even in the cafe it stops progressing when the manager asks how I feel about the job and no matter what answer I give after that every time I go to work is just "Another day at work" and get paid.

Don't know if bug or not but everything simply stops and doesn't progress while with the previous version I go further with the same choices.

Jul 11, 2017
I don't know why but Violet doesn't progress after going to diner with her. I played before in 29.86C and everything was fine. But doing the same choices I did before after going to the restaurant she never shows up again anywhere even at school. Damien also stops showing up after going to the movies so he never asks me out in the cafe because that scene doesn't play out. I also tested a few other stuff and Violet doesn't show up at all if I don't save damien from the bully. Matt is the only character that I can progress with towards a scene where he draws on you and thats it. Even in the cafe it stops progressing when the manager asks how I feel about the job and no matter what answer I give after that every time I go to work is just "Another day at work" and get paid.

Don't know if bug or not but everything simply stops and doesn't progress while with the previous version I go further with the same choices.
yes the game is buggy, i had no problems with yours, my only one was that i couldn't progress in the cafe after kate disappears. plus the rest of the events came normal with my choices. try starts a game with more than 100 days should solves. because I had no problem apart from the coffee having more than 100 days of play.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so the game looks good, but i'm just wondering. Is there a lesbian route that includes BDSM? I haven't explored it all too much but i'm mostly looking forward to something like that.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Ok so the game looks good, but i'm just wondering. Is there a lesbian route that includes BDSM? I haven't explored it all too much but i'm mostly looking forward to something like that.
Yes, with Violet. She's met in school.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
how are you supposed to make money? Working at the bakery is barely enough to cover rent. And then there are all the other expenses the game throws at me during events.

Jul 11, 2017
how are you supposed to make money? Working at the bakery is barely enough to cover rent. And then there are all the other expenses the game throws at me during events.
activate the cheat in chelsea's room on her computer, go to the living room and press five, there will appear the money option

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
The bakery is a bit rough early on, but once your corruption is high enough there is a walk around event that can net you a couple hundred bucks each time, and is repeatable. Eventually the bakery will give you a raise, if you follow what your boss wants.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
you don't have to pay for the rent, you always can pay rent in a creative way

The bakery route is indeed infamous for its low income so that the devs had to make some adjustments some time ago. However, if you turn away from the bakery, a cake shop would be the next available option, it would be much better, by both money and content(you would meet Kate who starts a lesbian romance with you).

Reactions: ChesseKun

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
you don't have to pay for the rent, you always can pay rent in a creative way

The bakery route is indeed infamous for its low income so that the devs had to make some adjustments some time ago. However, if you turn away from the bakery, a cake shop would be the next available option, it would be much better, by both money and content(you would meet Kate who starts a lesbian romance with you).
thanks, I think I will start over. And avoid matt his scenes are nice but he is just too much of an ass.

Reactions: slavegal
Jun 24, 2017
This game is amazing I just wish the events were more frequent. I understand why you did what you did to stretch the content out so we dont blow through it. But I just find myself skipping through normal school day and work day events anyways.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes