Oct 26, 2017
i dont have this file CHEATMOD.rpy
Look Here, download the file in that post, and place it in the game folder where Uni is installed.
You can also create it yourself and name it whatever you want, just make sure it ends in .rpy.
Also, do respect the indent or it will break.

Ren'py will read and turn into bytecode every single .rpy file it finds unless you tell it not to, iirc.

FortniteJimmy2002

Jun 15, 2021
cheat mod just black screens me, I have it in Uni-0.31.88b-1-pc\game

the game goes back to normal after clicking the black screen. Anyone know what im doing wrong? I'm also in the hall area for the MC.

Oct 26, 2017
cheat mod just black screens me, I have it in Uni-0.31.88b-1-pc\game

the game goes back to normal after clicking the black screen. Anyone know what im doing wrong? I'm also in the hall area for the MC.
This is what you should be getting, checking the code. 0.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have developer mode on? If so, can you perform a line warp (please read the caveats!), watch some of the variables in there or use the interactive debugger?
(Yes, redundancy but oh well.)

FortniteJimmy2002

Jun 15, 2021
This is what you should be getting, checking the code. View attachment 1249301

Do you have developer mode on? If so, can you perform a line warp (please read the caveats!), watch some of the variables in there or use the interactive debugger?
(Yes, redundancy but oh well.)
If i had to bet I didn't have dev mode on, I remember trying to remake the .rpy as another debugging step and it only had the first 2 lines in there. Thats probably what was wrong. Cheers mate!

Oct 26, 2017
If i had to bet I didn't have dev mode on, I remember trying to remake the .rpy as another debugging step and it only had the first 2 lines in there. Thats probably what was wrong. Cheers mate!
Heh, glad this helped. I always force it on just to debug things.
In the upcoming version we'll have the Cheat Menu unlocked by default.
Good news! Thanks for reporting back as usual, Hizor.

Oct 26, 2017
is the clothes currently just looks ?

or is there any plan for clothes affect some roam event ?
I can't exactly answer on Hizor's behalf but if he doesn't mind me answering (sorry for assuming your gender), since his team (again, sorry) handles this properly with layers (kudos on this, not enough use of layers, and I'm saying this as a CG rippers as many CG rippers throw a fit when they see layers because that "slaughters the CG" but that's just because they're too lazy to merge them when they make a proper rip), that should be very easy to do if that's not already the case, especially in Ren'py, as there are proper layers for the naked versions.

Making nonstatic HCG variants is a different kind of beast though, it'd just be trivial for stands and positioning HCG. If countries and companies banning uncensored content used layers properly, they could easily ignore any potential threat or fear of being sued.

Dannii

Jan 2, 2018
I have put the mod file in the game folder and pressed five in the main room of the house, but I do not get any cheat options?

Reactions: LaPija99

pris

Mar 26, 2018
go to the laptop, in the bottom right there should be a toggle to turn the cheat mode on

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking at the tags... [blackmail]... [rape]... :unsure:

Is non-consensual content in this game avoidable or is it integral part of the story?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes