number361

Dec 2, 2018
A new public version of the game is released every 6 months. 0.31 is the latest public build won't be updated until November. But when it is updated it's updated to the version right behind the backer build so you get a lot of new stuff all at once.

Though of course the latest backer version will often be pirated regardless of our release schedule.
Huh, I'd rather wait for the public version. I'm a patient guy. I'd love to see a lot more Damien stuff and nude selfies and so on. One can hope!

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Uni [v0.31.88b] [Hizor Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 835 MB
Original Mac Size: 801 MB

Compressed Win Size: 121 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 104 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 109 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
Is there still no real update to the bakery route? I gave up around version .29 because the route had seemingly been abandoned. Perusing the changelog here and the public posts on the patreon I can't find a hint on whether this route has advanced past the boob job.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Is there still no real update to the bakery route? I gave up around version .29 because the route had seemingly been abandoned. Perusing the changelog here and the public posts on the patreon I can't find a hint on whether this route has advanced past the boob job.
It's been awhile. I think the last "update" was a scene for the bakery lock event, when MC shows off her new... assets. It's a shame, but that's the deal with constantly updating games. Some stuff sits while other stuff gets attention.

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
I've played a lot of games but I don't know how to unlock some galleries can someone help pls ? uni-1.JPG uni-2.JPG

Anyone knows how to unlock those ?

Oct 26, 2017
Don't act like every major country is as ass backwards with blocking websites as Russia, please.
Just to add to this to clarify on an international level, if people have issues with how their government handles stuff, nothing prevents them from using a VPN. And most of those countries have better things to do than randomly raid a bunch of perverts for encouraging some hand-holding, lewd outfits and drawn sex.

If companies - especially giants - decide to block things on their side for everyone then yes, this usually becomes an issue. But back on topic.
I've played a lot of games but I don't know how to unlock some galleries can someone help pls ?

Reactions: laliandra

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So it seems based on the spanking that mat has atleast a small soft spot for our mc? would be intresting if that was true if like it could turn into a "real relationship"

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Don't act like every major country is as ass backwards with blocking websites as Russia, please.
websites without out explicitly throwing up a "Website Blocked" message.

The only thing ass-backwards about Russia blocking websites is how obviously they do so :V

Anyways, on topic: There's some specific flavor text recognizing if you are, but does anyone know if there's any consequences, current or planned, of doing multiple character routes at a time? Kate is waifu but snubbing Victoria feelsbadman. Also game starts to feel kinda empty if you only pursue one route at a time.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Anyways, on topic: There's some specific flavor text recognizing if you are, but does anyone know if there's any consequences, current or planned, of doing multiple character routes at a time? Kate is waifu but snubbing Victoria feelsbadman. Also game starts to feel kinda empty if you only pursue one route at a time.
All characters should come to a conflict event/route lock if you're pursuing multiple storylines at once, where the fact that you're going out with both characters comes up and you'll need to make a decision as to who to stick with. I think the process is a bit more protracted for some characters than others, but can't remember for sure off the top of my head.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
All characters should come to a conflict event/route lock if you're pursuing multiple storylines at once, where the fact that you're going out with both characters comes up and you'll need to make a decision as to who to stick with. I think the process is a bit more protracted for some characters than others, but can't remember for sure off the top of my head.
For real? Blegh. Dunno how Victoria's routes work out, but going down the Pure Kate route doesn't leave a ton in the way of side stuff. Hopefully more non-corruptive side events get added, the Yakuza chain is darkly wholesome and a favorite of mine.

cool_beans

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone help? I am not able to play the game at all. Crashes instantly on start. Here's the log file as well as the error message I get on the game crash. And yes, I did try to extract the game again to a new folder; the same thing happens, crashing on startup.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/iconuni.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2968, in interact
self.start()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2042, in start
self.post_init()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2120, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2151, in set_icon
with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/iconuni.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Uni 0.30.87bWin7
Sat May 29 09:57:46 2021

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Just to make sure, not using any symbols or spaces in folder names? Ren'py hates that.

(Some users tend to use symbols to have their folders on top, this is a bad idea. Use zeroes or something.
1970-friendly universal encoding won't break anything.)

Quickly taking a look at the log, the only other thing I can think of at the moment would be file permission issues but there should be another exception for that one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just to make sure, not using any symbols or spaces in folder names? Ren'py hates that.

(Some users tend to use symbols to have their folders on top, this is a bad idea. Use zeroes or something.
1970-friendly universal encoding won't break anything.)

Quickly taking a look at the log, the only other thing I can think of at the moment would be file permission issues but there should be another exception for that one.
Most ASCII printable characters are safe, Renpy hates if you have a colon in the path.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes