drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Played through what's available so far and thought it was pretty good.

I do have to say though that I felt the rape scene kinda comes out of nowhere. It never gets hinted anywhere else in the story that Matt or Alex are that insanely violent.

In fact, if the MC tells Matt off at any point, he just leaks the blackmail material instead of forcing himself on her. Same goes for Alex, who in the school-dance scene is basically your ordinary bully instead of a deranged over-the-top violent criminal.

The scene also just kind of...comes and goes? From the MC's perspective it would have to be up there as like one of the top most traumatic things in her life, right along with her parents dying, but it just never comes up again?
I mean the whole blackmail thing is rape as well; so why would them being pissed enough to grab her and rape her in an alley be a surprise? TBH, I'm surprised there hasn't been more rape attempts in the game; between Matt and Alex telling Chelsea that they'll catch her again later (rape scene) and wandering into the less safe sections of town being open for both that and prostitution scenes, I'd have expected further similar scenes. That, and a repeatable glory hole.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
Yes, thanks for pointing that out. XD
Mistype.
So we can expect like mid-January? Sorry if you've already answered this above somewhere. (I read last one and a half page but there was no mention, its just people yelling at each other lol).
Also good luck

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So we can expect like mid-January? Sorry if you've already answered this above somewhere. (I read last one and a half page but there was no mention, its just people yelling at each other lol).
Also good luck
We release updates on the 1st of each month (Unless it's November - December) at 12:01AM.
So it'll release on New Years.

Reactions: Alex Bloss

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Happy New Years everyone!
0.37.96 has been released to the public that fixes and adds plenty of additional content to the game. You can find the changelog of this version from 0.36 publicly available here:

With this new year comes one of the largest update we've had in a long while with tons of changes and fixes being made to the game. Version 0.38.97 has been released to our backers on Patreon!
If you're interested in the changes on the latest backer version you can find the changelog publicly available here as well:

Thank you all for your support and interest in our game!
Hizor Games

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can't wait for the public version of the latest update XD. Thanks to the dev for creating such a beautiful game. Ps sorry cant sub to patreon :cry:, so all I can do is wait for the public versions.

ALSO
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How much MF content is there in this game and how hard is it to find? Just deciding if I should try this one out. Thanks!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How much MF content is there in this game and how hard is it to find? Just deciding if I should try this one out. Thanks!
The majority of content in the game is MF, with two routes featuring FF so far.
Even a few FFM scenes.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I really mean no hate and I very much like your game, but seeing how much you earn on patreon and how slow the story and espacally the artwrork moves forward, I am starting to wonder...

Reactions: Feldengeist

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
The whole homecoming was an error for me because of some missing images aswell as the next damien scene when at the cafeteria on the latest build 0.38.97.
Damien is still wearing his tuxedo too.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I really mean no hate and I very much like your game, but seeing how much you earn on patreon and how slow the story and espacally the artwrork moves forward, I am starting to wonder...
Almost all of the money goes back into the game. In reality we aren't making enough to really pump out the production we want. Sure the amount we're making on Patreon may seem large to someone who has never made a game with a team under them before, but you need to understand that this money is split between:
Myself to pay for food etc.
Two Writers who are paid by the word.
An Artist who is constantly working on new artwork for the game. Artwork is going to be slow because for consistencies sake he's the only one working on the art and we cannot afford to hire a secondary one at this time.
and Two programmers.

With what we're making on Patreon we're maintaining a pretty delicate balance staying in the positive.
The whole homecoming was an error for me because of some missing images aswell as the next damien scene when at the cafeteria on the latest build 0.38.97.
Damien is still wearing his tuxedo too.
Thank you for pointing this out. We'll address it and have a fix out with the patched version coming in a few days.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Almost all of the money goes back into the game. In reality we aren't making enough to really pump out the production we want. Sure the amount we're making on Patreon may seem large to someone who has never made a game with a team under them before, but you need to understand that this money is split between:
Myself to pay for food etc.
Two Writers who are paid by the word.
An Artist who is constantly working on new artwork for the game. Artwork is going to be slow because for consistencies sake he's the only one working on the art and we cannot afford to hire a secondary one at this time.
and Two programmers.

With what we're making on Patreon we're maintaining a pretty delicate balance staying in the positive.

Thank you for pointing this out. We'll address it and have a fix out with the patched version coming in a few days.
Thanks for explaining. It is really hard to imagine what goes into such a game without ever having done one myself. I did not know you had such a huge team working on your game as I asumed it was just you by yourself.

Reactions: Kalrotix and Hizor
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes