Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for that answer, was not expecting a corruption option for her but that does make it very interesting and worth the patreon investment. Hope there is also something more with the homework bullies because going into latest version, they caught me off guard and I am enjoying the direction. Adds something more to the grade/homework aspect of the game which I wouldn't enjoy as often but if they go hand in hand it gives player an incentive and more enjoyment off of that tedious task.
The bullies and Alice are going to be playing a few factors with having a social circle of friends plus it's a steady segway into something else later down the line.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, can't go too far with the blackmail content due to restrictions by Patreon.
:(
The blackmail path is what drew me in, in the first place. Also early versions had a distinct sense of "danger" when you're walking on the street. Shame, no wonder I've felt meh about the changelogs for a while

Reactions: Ninthja

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
Hizor i have a Few Questions For You you do not Have to Answer them if you do not want to

Question1 What About Other Fetishes/Features And What Are You Gonna Add

Question2 When Are you Planning on adding Something Like Mind Break and Transformation And NTR And Mind Control/hypnotization Among other Things

Question3 What About Pregnancy or Cum Inflation is it gonna be in the Game at Some Stage

Question4 For Some Reason i always go For Violet As Dom so Would it Be Possible To Get Lisa As Dom Route As Well

Question5 Would it Possible To Add the Option To Tell Violet or Lisa or Even Daniel About the Blackmail After 1-4 Blackmail Events Happen
i was Hoping There Would Be A Bit of A Continuation After MC Gets Expelled From School She Goes to Either Violet or Daniel or Lisa and tells them What happened That Could Be a Side Story in a Way

That is All From Me Good Luck with The Game im Sure its Gonna Be Great
i might Post it on Fenoxo or here F95 if i come up with an idea that Might interest you if that´s okay with you the Dev That is

i Also Would Like Know would it Be Possible to Make it So That Before you take Boob Job Surgery is it possible to make it so that you get an Option to Choose the Size of The Boobs You Want your Character To have ??

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Just started. Enjoying it so far ... glad there are lots of options and I don't have to deal with the people I don't want to (screw that Matt guy, he deserves more than a slap).

But is there an ultimate goal other than go from day to day and get sluttier? I mean, is the goal to graduate from High School with good grades? Buy the bar and take it over? Get into college? Get married? What?

I just like games where there is an ultimate goal. I mean, why do I even care about school? What's the advantage of wasting all my time there (other than to meet other people)?

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Its
Just started. Enjoying it so far ... glad there are lots of options and I don't have to deal with the people I don't want to (screw that Matt guy, he deserves more than a slap).

But is there an ultimate goal other than go from day to day and get sluttier? I mean, is the goal to graduate from High School with good grades? Buy the bar and take it over? Get into college? Get married? What?

I just like games where there is an ultimate goal. I mean, why do I even care about school? What's the advantage of wasting all my time there (other than to meet other people)?

This game is still on development so probably the end is still Long way to go

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hizor i have a Few Questions For You you do not Have to Answer them if you do not want to
1: We'll be adding Hypnosis, Mind Break, Healslutting and more NTR down the line. As for new features there are a few new things planned, but I can't divulge that information at this time till we are 100% certain it's going to happen. Largely due to making sure we don't outscope beyond our means.

2: When? It's really uncertain. I largely boils down to how much money we make and how much development we can jam into each month, which again is directly effect by how much we make. Transformation lightly happens with the bakery route and NTR while reversed(?) already happens with Damien if you're also with Matt. Hypnosis will have it's own route once another route has been completed.

3: No.

4: Lisa is Keith's sub and will not be getting a dom route.

5: With how the events work in the game it would be difficult to keep these event's properly timed with the Matt route so that it wouldn't cause problems.

6: Different Boob sizes is a no since this is/will change the sprite and CG Scenes and adding different sizes creates even more complexity that we're not doing.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
1: We'll be adding Hypnosis, Mind Break, Healslutting and more NTR down the line. As for new features there are a few new things planned, but I can't divulge that information at this time till we are 100% certain it's going to happen. Largely due to making sure we don't outscope beyond our means.

2: When? It's really uncertain. I largely boils down to how much money we make and how much development we can jam into each month, which again is directly effect by how much we make. Transformation lightly happens with the bakery route and NTR while reversed(?) already happens with Damien if you're also with Matt. Hypnosis will have it's own route once another route has been completed.

3: No.

4: Lisa is Keith's sub and will not be getting a dom route.

5: With how the events work in the game it would be difficult to keep these event's properly timed with the Matt route so that it wouldn't cause problems.

6: Different Boob sizes is a no since this is/will change the sprite and CG Scenes and adding different sizes creates even more complexity that we're not doing.
If Lisa is Keith´s Sub then does it mean that the MC can become Keith´s Second Sub as well id be cool with that if that was the case For What i have Seen From The Bakery Route So far That might Be The Case that it might happen eventually oh And Good Luck With the Game

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
If Lisa is Keith´s Sub then does it mean that the MC can become Keith´s Second Sub as well id be cool with that if that was the case For What i have Seen From The Bakery Route So far That might Be The Case that it might happen eventually oh And Good Luck With the Game
With that you've figured out part of the bakery storyline.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
With that you've figured out part of the bakery storyline.
Whoops Did not Mean to do that i just Like Analyzing Certain Situations and Figuring out where Things Go From There :sneaky:
Oh Well i have a inquisitive mind And Again Good Luck And Have Fun Developing the game im sure it Will be Absolutely Mind Blowing

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
Hmm. It's been a long while since I first played it and the bakery route hasn't really gotten any longer. I'll check back in a year, but it seems like development is just not going in that direction.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão 0.37.96

algumas partes ficarão em inglês , mais isso não vai atrapalhar o jogo

qualquer imprevisto , eu irei edita o post e re-upar o arquivo com a correção

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
The ultimate canon goal is to graduate and get a job at Dreadnought Interactive Technologies.
OK thanks...I was hoping there would be some mention of that earlier. I guess I'm not that far into the game yet. I just needed a reason to not drop out of school!

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes