maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
OK thanks...I was hoping there would be some mention of that earlier. I guess I'm not that far into the game yet. I just needed a reason to not drop out of school!
In fairness I thought I'd played through most of the game and yet I feel like this is the first time I've ever seen "Dreadnought interactive technologies" mentioned

...... Though in fairness I probably wasn't looking for it while playing

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
In fairness I thought I'd played through most of the game and yet I feel like this is the first time I've ever seen "Dreadnought interactive technologies" mentioned

Agreed.

I'm at a point now where nothing is happening so I assume I'm at the end of current stuff. And I still don't have an idea of the goal of the game, other than go to school, get a job, have sex.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Hey can someone share the latest guide? I
Found this one and this one but I'm not sure if they have all the scenes.
I believe mine is the most up-to-date one, however I know I'm missing a scene or two since I haven't really had time to go through and make another run in awhile. I also mostly only focus on the stuff that is available in the gallery, so there's some stuff in game that doesn't yet have art not mentioned. I am waiting on the next release to make it here before actively updating it again, since 0.38 had a bit more new stuff to add. I don't think 0.37 even added new stuff that made it to the gallery.

I'm not sure the other was updated past it's initial release, but it's still solid up to 0.32 or so.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hmm. It's been a long while since I first played it and the bakery route hasn't really gotten any longer. I'll check back in a year, but it seems like development is just not going in that direction.
Right now the bakery is the most "completed" route since it has all of it's conflict events and routelock scene.
We're working on getting all the other routes up to the same point before continuing bakery.

They are never really mentioned and is largely just lore and in the background of the game.

Is there option to cuck damien or NTR route with him ?
Yes, if you also go down Matt route at the same time.

Artykl

May 25, 2020
Many events in the game are not drawn and are represented only by text, will there be an increase in the number of drawn events?

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Understandable if it's not the case, particularly since players of this game seem to be pretty anti-Matt and his content (completely understandable, dudes a douch, but he does have the hotter heto content so what you gonna do) but is there any plans to have cross over content between Veronica (sub) and Matt?

I know the conflict is there where you get to pick which route to continue, but I must confess to being disappointed that you couldn't somehow get Veronica involved/possibly blackmailed too (particularly with the scene starting the way it did) leading to some ffm or ntr content

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Understandable if it's not the case, particularly since players of this game seem to be pretty anti-Matt and his content (completely understandable, dudes a douch, but he does have the hotter heto content so what you gonna do) but is there any plans to have cross over content between Veronica (sub) and Matt?

I know the conflict is there where you get to pick which route to continue, but I must confess to being disappointed that you couldn't somehow get Veronica involved/possibly blackmailed too (particularly with the scene starting the way it did) leading to some ffm or ntr content
personally i hope at some point itll be made so that the choice occurs regardless of if Veronica is dom or sub but that you would have the option to get something Matt could use to blackmail her on one or both of her routes, ive always been big on the 'someone made so submissive theyd even betray their own friend' kinda thing and i feel by that point the mc can already be submissive enough for somethin like that imo

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
And how to get r@pe scene in street with Matt and alex ?
Slap Matt. Help Damien. Walk Around during free time.

Many events in the game are not drawn and are represented only by text, will there be an increase in the number of drawn events?
Yes. New art is added with every version.

Understandable if it's not the case, particularly since players of this game seem to be pretty anti-Matt and his content.

I know the conflict is there where you get to pick which route to continue, but I must confess to being disappointed that you couldn't somehow get Veronica involved/possibly blackmailed too.
There is a large portion of fans that like Matt, it's just the ones that hate him are pretty vocal about it. That's fine not all routes are meant for everyone, that's why we offer multiple routes.

This was something we considered a few times as well, and it's a great idea. However, we keep a very hard grip on making sure we don't outscope our development capabilities. We want to actually finish this game at some point and adding what would be another entire routes worth of content for that is not in the cards.

Reactions: Tevildo77 and reyir

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
ive always been big on the 'someone made so submissive theyd even betray their own friend' kinda thing and i feel by that point the mc can already be submissive enough for somethin like that imo
Yeah, me too friend, honestly it's something I feel isn't done enough, and is generally quite hard to find (like what do you even call it to look for it? Betrayal corruption? Betrayal blackmail?). Always appreciate it when it comes up though (if you have any recommendations where you've seen it done I'd love to hear them)

This was something we considered a few times as well, and it's a great idea. However, we keep a very hard grip on making sure we don't outscope our development capabilities. We want to actually finish this game at some point and adding what would be another entire routes worth of content for that is not in the cards.
Entirely fair, and thank you for being honest in the answer, would rather know now not to expect it instead of continuing on hoping it would happen eventually.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
just curious, when Matt and Veronicas routes are finished is there a chance y'all will consider it again? you gotta get pretty far into their stories before you hit that point, at least based on whats available for them so far, so i imagine once their routes are done it should be much easier to fit something like that in and then any scenes past that could just be extra stuff thats slipped in once the other routes are far enough that you dont have to worry about route conflict issues.

just askin so i know for sure if it a hard no or a 'no but once things are getting finished there will be an opening for your team to reconsider it' kinda thing

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
just askin so i know for sure if it a hard no or a 'no but once things are getting finished there will be an opening for your team to reconsider it' kinda thing
We do want to start on our next bigger game as soon as we can, so after Uni is smooth, stable, and complete we will not be adding new routes to the game.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
We do want to start on our next bigger game as soon as we can, so after Uni is smooth, stable, and complete we will not be adding new routes to the game.

What is the estimated time frame on that btw? been really enjoying Uni so I'm just wondering how far away you feel we are from the ending?

Also (and if you can't/don't want to/don't think this is the appropriate place for it then no worries) is there anything you can tell us about the next game? As a fan of your teams work I'm curious to know what you have in the pipeline

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes