Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
What is the estimated time frame on that btw? been really enjoying Uni so I'm just wondering how far away you feel we are from the ending?

Also (and if you can't/don't want to/don't think this is the appropriate place for it then no worries) is there anything you can tell us about the next game? As a fan of your teams work I'm curious to know what you have in the pipeline
Estimated for the writing to be finished? Maybe 2025 for all routes (Not including routes passed 1.0) and side events.

The next game will be set in Space. Largely the worry with that game is Patreon Guidelines.

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Estimated for the writing to be finished? Maybe 2025 for all routes (Not including routes passed 1.0) and side events.

The next game will be set in Space. Largely the worry with that game is Patreon Guidelines.
Still long way to go But Can't wait for it

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020

not a fan of space but potential issues with patreon guidelines has me very interested since usually if its fun patreon hates it lol

Reactions: Hizor

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

There has been precedent of devs double-making a patreon-friendly version and an "unofficial patreon-UNfriendly version" like 4minutewarning's Ravager vs Rampager, or Selebus's LiL vs Huggy Boy.

yolo1337

Jan 25, 2018
Tried following both Kate's romance path and avoid doing anything lewd at cafe, and also Matt's route at the same time, but Kate's path ends abruptly with a text message exchange saying she wants to hang out again soon and then no more Kate events after?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There has been precedent of devs double-making a patreon-friendly version and an "unofficial patreon-UNfriendly version" like 4minutewarning's Ravager vs Rampager, or Selebus's LiL vs Huggy Boy.
With the way we make our games we can really double-make a game without removing crucial content that makes the game work in the first place.
And with the content presented in space hentai it'll defintely be difficult to make a "Patreon Friendly" version

i got this error any fix?
What version are you on?
Where did this occur?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
With the way we make our games we can really double-make a game without removing crucial content that makes the game work in the first place.
And with the content presented in space hentai it'll defintely be difficult to make a "Patreon Friendly" version

What version are you on?
Where did this occur?
the latest version that we can download from this forum

S8N69

Mar 18, 2018
definetly one of the best games i've ever downloaded on this website. the art is amazing and really well made, the protagonist is attractive, there are branching stories with choices that matter that actually interact with eachother (take, for example, having a boyfriend during the matt story) and a lot of small attention to detail in text variety, there is a large enough variety of fetishes that many other games don't touch upon (again, matt's story and its execution is great), there is plenty of content and it's really well written.

of course, there are some small drawbacks that come from it not being finished (some scenes don't have CGs at all, some have fewer than what you'd expect and don't really adapt to the scene the text puts forward; you'll see this the deeper you go into the game.) but it looks like it's headed on a great path and receiving regular updates. good game

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Hey there! Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what's up with the problems I face when I try to follow 3 paths (i.e, katie, sub violet and matt), and if there's any workaround to the same. It works perfectly fine when I just follow 2 paths (or going down the slut path for the cafe), but I wanted to know if this was a problem on my side or just something that'll be worked on, as there haven't even been any events where they tell me they'll not contact me again and I just get left hanging haha

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hey there! Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what's up with the problems I face when I try to follow 3 paths (i.e, katie, sub violet and matt), and if there's any workaround to the same. It works perfectly fine when I just follow 2 paths (or going down the slut path for the cafe), but I wanted to know if this was a problem on my side or just something that'll be worked on, as there haven't even been any events where they tell me they'll not contact me again and I just get left hanging haha
There's still bugs in the game we're working on that can cause certain events to overlap with each other and break a route. We've currently been working on fixing these problems.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
There's still bugs in the game we're working on that can cause certain events to overlap with each other and break a route. We've currently been working on fixing these problems.
are you working on fixing the crash in the wardrobe?

fadiraef

Jun 18, 2021
if i wanna take the whole submissive package (violet, matt and the job) do u suggest taking the job at the bakery or the cafe i mean kate or lisa which one might be more dominant in the future?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
on 0.37.96 if i enter the wardrobe i get an error about a missing image for
Oh, I see the problem. I believe this has been fixed in the latest version however.
We'll see about getting a public fix.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
if i wanna take the whole submissive package (violet, matt and the job) do u suggest taking the job at the bakery or the cafe i mean kate or lisa which one might be more dominant in the future?
Bakery has much more domination in it than Cafe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fadiraef
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes