Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I know i already asked it before but i think you should consider releasing the game on Steam, just a simple changing from School to College will avoid any problem. I cant support on Patreon and i really want to help the project

zRatakan

Jul 13, 2021
Are choices that make you meet another character repeatable? At around the start of the game i accidently pressed "Leave them alone" when there were 2 people arguring in school and i think the brown haired boy has some cgs or is it just me being confused?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
No, the routes once passed tend to be lost until the next play through.

Damien (the boy being bullied) has a lot of scenes, while Alex has a couple as part of Matt's route.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
When will version 0.38.97 be made public?
Hizor was doing a once-every-6-months public release, which got thrown out the window with 0.37.xx. So if it stands still, 0.42 should be the next public release. If not, another month since the patreon tiers are stacked so that the lower tier is a month behind the others. Unless someone uploads here at some point, which is inconsistent.

Nov 21, 2021
Hizor was doing a once-every-6-months public release, which got thrown out the window with 0.37.xx. So if it stands still, 0.42 should be the next public release. If not, another month since the patreon tiers are stacked so that the lower tier is a month behind the others. Unless someone uploads here at some point, which is inconsistent.
Thanks for the answer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside Uni-0.XX.XXx-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy, open the game, go to the laptop in your bedroom, press Cheat Mode: Off so it becomes Cheat Mode: ON, go in the Hall of your house and then press 5
Achievements will be disabled
Where is the hallway? I only see living room, bedroom.

Nevermind I had to turn cheatmode on in the computer.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
no bakery events :/
Because the Bakery is the most advanced route currently, so the other routes will get content until they are at the same level of progress.
I also miss some new Bakery Stuff, getting implants was one of the highlights for me, but sadly afterwards there was nothing new for the bakery.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
how do i put on the corrupted school uniform its not in the wardrobe

edit: i found it but is there anyway to use it anywhere you want?

Last edited:

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Minor update, though the frequent crashes made getting this far annoying. Definitely need a patch or two.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes