brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Can I just do vanilla romance with Damien?
I haven't played in awhile, but from what I remember, Damien was a pretty "vanilla" route -- how much you let MC slut it up was kinda like it's own thing. I think I usually played a fairly normal MC romancing Damien or a slutty sub MC on the Matt route which is... chaotic at best lmao

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
no new bakery progression?
It'll be a while before we return to the bakery, but it'll defintely be the first route we progress further on once we begin work on routes passed their route locks.

The good routs, like Bakery and Nate aren't being developed, saddly.
Nate's content is finished as of right now, but we may go back and add more to his route beyond what is there.
Bakery is the most linear route and thus it got to the route lock a lot quicker than the other routes.

does anyone know how I get the aquarium event, please?
Date Damien and eventually he'll invite you out to the aquarium.

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
sadfuck
I got you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course more are to come with every month. We're going as quickly as we can.
Holy shit.
I totally misread that image in the image gallery. I thought they were fucking with Damien.
Welp, I guess I need to boot up the game and keep playing the Matt parts.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Oh yeah, this is my suggestion for the developer, hizor games. I think it will be great if you guys include violet in the special relationship between MC and Matt. I know this idea will not be realistic if we play violet dominating MC route, but if we play MC dominating violet route, it can happen and it will be realistic because MC is basically matt slave, and violet is MC slave, i think it will be very hot when matt message MC when MC with violet in the matt-violet conflict event, and MC tell that violet is her slave to matt and matt can do anything like he do to MC to violet too. You can make MC force Violet to be Matt slave too because MC has power to influence violet as her mistress, and violet too has kink to be someone else slave.

I come up with this idea when i see theres nearly no difference in the matt-violet conflict event in the two routes violet has, so i hope you guys can consider my suggestion. i read changelog of 0.38 version, you guys has added new dialog branch in matt-violet conflict event when we play MC dominating Violet route, but like i just said in the previous comment, i cant trigger that event, so i dont know how the new dialog branch that you guys added.

I knew myself because im programmer, that the more you guys add more branches to a dialog and route the more harder to develop the game and avoid bug. So i really hope you guys can join steam as soon as possible, because that will definitely expand your market and more people know about your game like any game that has join steam before you guys, and i can support you guys too when it happen by buying the game, because its harder to access patreon in my country. With more money, you guys can expand your team and recruit more people to help you develop this game. And your game with this level of complexity should belong to a bigger market than this so i hope you guys can join steam as soon as possible.

Thank you so much and best of luck for you guys in hizor games, i really enjoy your game and hope this game will be more great and complex in the future. From one of matt fans :D

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Holy shit.
I totally misread that image in the image gallery. I thought they were fucking with Damien.
Welp, I guess I need to boot up the game and keep playing the Matt parts.
Advance through the Mafia chain till you get the favor and the first Matt Petplay scene you can call in the favor.

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
Advance through the Mafia chain till you get the favor and the first Matt Petplay scene you can call in the favor.
That would explain why I missed it. I stopped the Matt route pretty quickly cuz it pissed me off, but ended up finishing the Mafia route for this build. I guess I will restart.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just found this game and started playing it. Really well done. I like the intuitive gameplay interface, as well as the artwork. Good story too.

Excellent work!

water00

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save to serve as a gallery (basically the in-game gallery but with the text)?

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Wait, there's even a mafia route? I did not find it, not that I care to. I thought the yuri content was out of place but looks like I did not even hit the tip of the iceberg. This game has a real identity crisis, unless you consider pandering to as many people as possible an identity.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Wait, there's even a mafia route? I did not find it, not that I care to. I thought the yuri content was out of place but looks like I did not even hit the tip of the iceberg. This game has a real identity crisis, unless you consider pandering to as many people as possible an identity.
How did the Yuri content seem out of place? I'm genuinely curious

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Too wholesome compared to the whole corruption thing. I haven't tried corrupting Kate yet however, I imagine that's more in line with the rest of the game.
That's...interesting. I'd argue it fit since it's been there since the beginning really. In fact, the game has always had a corrupt and wholesome side for everything. Violet is a wholesome version of Matt's route. The Bakery Route is a corrupt version of Kate's Pure Route etc. Though I guess I'm biased since to me Violet's routes are the absolute best in the game.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I should have said this earlier as well, but becoming a mobster feels like too far in the other direction. Chelsea now has real power? At least in Violet's sub route she still doubts herself at first, even if she becomes used to being the master too quickly.

Younngbloodz

Feb 12, 2022
Oh yeah, this is my suggestion for the developer, hizor games. I think it will be great if you guys include violet in the special relationship between MC and Matt. I know this idea will not be realistic if we play violet dominating MC route, but if we play MC dominating violet route, it can happen and it will be realistic because MC is basically matt slave, and violet is MC slave, i think it will be very hot when matt message MC when MC with violet in the matt-violet conflict event, and MC tell that violet is her slave to matt and matt can do anything like he do to MC to violet too. You can make MC force Violet to be Matt slave too because MC has power to influence violet as her mistress, and violet too has kink to be someone else slave.
Man i thougt i was the only one who wants this to happen, coz that will make the game more interesting, if you know what i mean

Younngbloodz

Feb 12, 2022
It's come up a few times on here, but there doesn't seem to be any plans for it unfortunatly
Its really unfortunate that in the end of the day, we can only choose one of the route, not combined them together... The way the two routes (Matt and MC dominates violet routes) progress, I was really expecting that we can have matt x chelsea x violet at some point in the game, instead of choosing only one route to continue and drop the other one.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I should have said this earlier as well, but becoming a mobster feels like too far in the other direction. Chelsea now has real power? At least in Violet's sub route she still doubts herself at first, even if she becomes used to being the master too quickly.
Chelsea doesn't become a mobster. It's a side route in the Karaoke bar where you become friends with a group of people at Karaoke that turn out to be Mafia.
Hanging out with them long enough gets you a favor from them.

how do you get the new matt scene that was added? (bottom Right most in the CG gallery)
In 0.39? Damien Route while cucking him with Matt.
During the Aquarium Date with Damien you'll have the option to have some fun with Matt afterwards.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes