naurd

Dec 30, 2020
how to go down the femdom route?
It is with the dark haired classmate named Violet. She will come up to the MC early on. Continue to talk to her and agree to whatever action she proposes, going out to eat, sleep over, spa date etc. At the spa you will be given a choice to turn the relationship sexual and chose whether the MC is the dom or sub.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
It is with the dark haired classmate named Violet. She will come up to the MC early on. Continue to talk to her and agree to whatever action she proposes, going out to eat, sleep over, spa date etc. At the spa you will be given a choice to turn the relationship sexual and chose whether the MC is the dom or sub.
n that guy that was getting bullied at school?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
No femdom, just vanilla romance.
I haven't actually played through all of that, but I have browsed through the script for my hint mod, and it looks like there are two different versions of some scenes based on Damien's confidence level, and there's also NTR stuff if you're being blackmailed by Matt.

Reactions: the slayer

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
changelog or new bakery content?
The changelog is public on our Patreon. No paywall required to view it.

There is a little bit of new bakery content in the form of new text messages with Lisa.

Reactions: blabonohe

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The changelog is public on our Patreon. No paywall required to view it.

There is a little bit of new bakery content in the form of new text messages with Lisa.
no romance with alice?

Reactions: Hizor

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Any chance to romance Kate when we are whoring together at the bar route?
There is a route where Kate can be your girlfriend, but I think if you've gotten all the way to the bar without it triggering, you've already missed out. It appears to me that the Kate dating events will only happen if you're currently working at the cafe. What's more, I think corrupt Kate (the one that would be whoring with you at the bar) and girlfriend Kate are mutually exclusive. You could try appealing to Hizor to make a separate dating route for the sluttier version of Kate, but as I understand the current code, it's not possible right now.

If you've already seen the two-girl blowjob and the full threesome with Kate, then I think you've already seen all the bar whoring content. You could try unlocking the console (Google that if you don't know how to do it), then pressing SHIFT+O in the game. Write $ corruptkate = False and press enter. Then, write $ job = "cafe" and press enter. That should put you back to working at the cafe with a less slutty Kate, which should reopen the possibility of events that move things in a dating direction. But of course, the game wasn't meant to work like that, so I can't promise it will work and it won't cause any problems with anything else (the optimal method to see the Kate dating stuff without breaking the game is just to start over).

highlander653

Jan 10, 2021
There is a route where Kate can be your girlfriend, but I think if you've gotten all the way to the bar without it triggering, you've already missed out. It appears to me that the Kate dating events will only happen if you're currently working at the cafe. What's more, I think corrupt Kate (the one that would be whoring with you at the bar) and girlfriend Kate are mutually exclusive. You could try appealing to Hizor to make a separate dating route for the sluttier version of Kate, but as I understand the current code, it's not possible right now.

If you've already seen the two-girl blowjob and the full threesome with Kate, then I think you've already seen all the bar whoring content. You could try unlocking the console (Google that if you don't know how to do it), then pressing SHIFT+O in the game. Write $ corruptkate = False and press enter. Then, write $ job = "cafe" and press enter. That should put you back to working at the cafe with a less slutty Kate, which should reopen the possibility of events that move things in a dating direction. But of course, the game wasn't meant to work like that, so I can't promise it will work and it won't cause any problems with anything else (the optimal method to see the Kate dating stuff without breaking the game is just to start over).
I know, but I thought it would be nice to have a chance to date corrupted Kate. Afterall Violet has both a domination and a submissive route so why not have two routes for Kate

Reactions: rb813

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Write $ corruptkate = False and press enter. Then, write $ job = "cafe" and press enter.
This will not work, as Kate's events are coded to trigger on certain days rather than RNG. Now you could also reset the daycount to whatever day you want to, but at this point the game would be a broken mess due to so many other variables already being changed.
To romance Kate it's better to restart the game.

I know, but I thought it would be nice to have a chance to date corrupted Kate. Afterall Violet has both a domination and a submissive route so why not have two routes for Kate
Kate's two routes are Corrupt and Romance. You're just not in a formal relationship with her in the corrupt path.
A Violet equivalent would be three routes, sub, dom, and corrupt.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Kate's events are coded to trigger on certain days rather than RNG
Out of curiosity (I'm interested in game design), what made you decide to do these events on specific days instead of RNG?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Out of curiosity (I'm interested in game design), what made you decide to do these events on specific days instead of RNG?
Originally the events were RNG, over time however we were encountering more and more problems in regards to the timing of the events, largely in regards to weekend dates. We attempted to solve this through the implementation of date icons and the daycount system. The date icons having their own problems until they were removed entirely.
Another reason is we had planned to implement a calendar system that events would work from, triggering them on certain days, checking when it was the weekend and allowing for specific holiday events to play and school breaks. That was another system that was scrapped obviously, save for rent using it's own calendar.

With the scrapping of a lot of originally planned features the game could go back to using RNG for the event timings, but that brings back the issues of, for example setting up a date on a Monday and nothing happening with that character for a week till the Saturday, so we've decided to stick with using daycount until all routes are on route-lock.

In fact, after route-lock events will move back to a RNG system for timings (Like the bar does), and we'll need to address a few issues that brings in so that we can add in new locations or an extra route that has been written up so that you don't accidentally miss work, school, or a date.

Long story short it changed as development evolved and features were implemented, cut, and planned but scrapped.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes