Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Chelsea doesn't become a mobster. It's a side route in the Karaoke bar where you become friends with a group of people at Karaoke that turn out to be Mafia.
Hanging out with them long enough gets you a favor from them.
Personally loved those, gave me 2000s J-drama nostalgia.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I finally got into the club, raised my hand and did the amateur event, then went back a 2nd time and danced with Cherry, now I'm getting the Bouncer scene again, while it ups my corruption, I was wondering if that was it for Club 22 at the moment?

Also while I'm having no trouble gaining corruption, I was wondering if the cash wash event could happen multiple times or was it just a one time event?

Last edited:

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
So I finally got into the club, raised my hand and did the amateur event, then went back a 2nd time and danced with Cherry, now I'm getting the Bouncer scene again, while it ups my corruption, I was wondering if that was it for Club 22 at the moment?

Also while I'm having no trouble gaining corruption, I was wondering if the cash wash event could happen multiple times or was it just a one time event?
Car wash is repeatable, and really helps with the cash flow.

Reactions: Darthjake

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Okay, so I'm just having really bad RNG then. Thanks!
Depending on how far in, I've found that the walk around will end up just being the lottery guy who you can never win with, the car wash, or the pedo cult farmer's market that I have ignored pretty much since the first time I played.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
the pedo cult farmer's market
Is that what it is? I glanced through the events in the script, and it seemed like the big finale of that event chain was just two old women fighting. I didn't notice anything overtly sexual in it, but it seemed to be aimed at people who have a taste for old rather than young.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Is that what it is? I glanced through the events in the script, and it seemed like the big finale of that event chain was just two old women fighting. I didn't notice anything overtly sexual in it, but it seemed to be aimed at people who have a taste for old rather than young.
Well it is a church. Bound to be some preachers around somewhere, though Chelsea is probably a half-decade too old for most of them.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Depending on how far in, I've found that the walk around will end up just being the lottery guy who you can never win with, the car wash, or the pedo cult farmer's market that I have ignored pretty much since the first time I played.
I usually get the Karaoke event or the 3 drunk guys.

The Farmer's Market I avoid because of the old woman glaring at me.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yay! I finally got the 2nd round of the car wash! Boo! I wasn't high enough corruption to see the event. :D

Prompted by a few comments, I've also finished the Jun content in the Karaoke, and the knock-down drag out in the Farmer's Market, which I recorded for cash.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Chelsea doesn't become a mobster. It's a side route in the Karaoke bar where you become friends with a group of people at Karaoke that turn out to be Mafia.
Hanging out with them long enough gets you a favor from them.

In 0.39? Damien Route while cucking him with Matt.
During the Aquarium Date with Damien you'll have the option to have some fun with Matt afterwards.
will there be a netorase path with damien where he or you let him fuck other people?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I made a mod for this game with hints for some storylines and other changes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/uni-hints-and-tweaks-mod-v0-1-rb813.108751/
Very nice mod!
Useful for players that have beaten the game and would like to go through again with hints.

If you have any questions when developing it further feel free to ask.

will there be a netorase path with damien where he or you let him fuck other people?
Not with Damien no. Damien is more of the type to get NTR'd rather that the other way around.
There is a bit of that in Matt's route though.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If you have any questions when developing it further feel free to ask.
Is there any payoff to the farmer's market chain of events besides the old women having a catfight? (I figured that was something you considered a key sequence because you had notes to add CGI for that part.)

And by the way, if you ever want to make any of those features part of the official release, I won't complain.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there any payoff to the farmer's market chain of events besides the old women having a catfight? (I figured that was something you considered a key sequence because you had notes to add CGI for that part.)

And by the way, if you ever want to make any of those features part of the official release, I won't complain.
Farmer's Market hasn't gotten a lot of love due to our focus on the main routes lately, though largely there was never any sexual payoff intended for the market other than extra money and something else to experience.

As for adding it to the official build of the game I have no plans to do so at this time.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So is the Matt Petplay the only point you can call in the Mafia favor, or can you try to deal with it on your own and then later when he starts sharing you around can you use it then?

I also did not see Kate at the bar after we both quit the maid cafe, although that might still be a work in progress I'm guessing.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Hope to see more content on corrupt kate route, actually i only play the corruption routes in the game, cant wait for Olivia as well in the Cheerleaders club, its good because there's content for eveyone, and i'm still hoping for a future steam release

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
Собственно, вот скрипт для включения чит-меню:)

Просто поместите этот файл в папку Uni-0.XX.XXx-pc/game/CheatMOD.rpy , представители для своей компьютерной игры, нажмите Cheat Mode: Off , чтобы он стал Cheat Mode: ON , идите в зал . из вашего дома нажмите 5
Достижения будут отключены

это не работает!!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
So is the Matt Petplay the only point you can call in the Mafia favor, or can you try to deal with it on your own and then later when he starts sharing you around can you use it then?

I also did not see Kate at the bar after we both quit the maid cafe, although that might still be a work in progress I'm guessing.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
That's the only point that you'll have to call it in.
Kate is around at the bar and has her own CG scene there.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes