kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
My main problem with sandbox is that every time there are errors, just like I had with saves in this update, one has to do everything all over again. It's not like one does in renpy and just skips, not to mention doing playthroughs of other routes. Should have known better.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Can I play this game if I don't like vanilla or maledom kinks? As in, are there multiple potential lesbian love interests? Is it possible to avoid all maledom? Is femdom only present in a few rare scenes or is there a dominant female character you can romance?

Thank you very much to anyone that takes the time to answer my questions, and have a lovely day!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Can I play this game if I don't like vanilla or maledom kinks? As in, are there multiple potential lesbian love interests? Is it possible to avoid all maledom? Is femdom only present in a few rare scenes or is there a dominant female character you can romance?

Thank you very much to anyone that takes the time to answer my questions, and have a lovely day!
As far as the routes I've tried, everything is avoidable.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

naurd

Dec 30, 2020

Yes. Slap the groping guy in the intro and don't go out with Damien to avoid hetero relationships. A classmate Violet is romancable and has several femdom scenes. You can also chose whether the MC or Violet is the dom. Work at the cafe (turn down the bakery job) and don't slut it up in the beginning to start a vanilla lesbian romance.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yes. Slap the groping guy in the intro and don't go out with Damien to avoid hetero relationships. A classmate Violet is romancable and has several femdom scenes. You can also chose whether the MC or Violet is the dom. Work at the cafe (turn down the bakery job) and don't slut it up in the beginning to start a vanilla lesbian romance.
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply - I'll definitely try out the game and see how it goes! :) Have a great evening yourself and thanks once again!

Reactions: naurd

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Is anybody aware if devs planning to release Uni in Steam?
I think the fact that this is set in a high school precludes Steam.

Can I just do vanilla romance with Damien?
Yes.

My main problem with sandbox is that every time there are errors, just like I had with saves in this update, one has to do everything all over again. It's not like one does in renpy and just skips, not to mention doing playthroughs of other routes. Should have known better.
I use multiple saves for different routes myself, so the errors mean I have to restart about a half-dozen times.

so much text based, i need some cg huhu
There is. See my guide to figure out how to unlock them.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I use multiple saves for different routes myself, so the errors mean I have to restart about a half-dozen times.
I won't do that. Want to know what's sad? I just skipped through the new content and probably won't touch this one again, not before it's finished anyway. I won't touch Sandbox anytime soon.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
I won't do that. Want to know what's sad? I just skipped through the new content and probably won't touch this one again, not before it's finished anyway. I won't touch Sandbox anytime soon.
It was mostly saves at the various points where one route or another was began (i.e. deciding whether to slap Matt or kick him in his raisin balls). Saved a lot of time when updating the guide, though to be fair, there isn't enough new scenes with art to do much there. I think there was only one or two added to the 0.39.xxx version.

scormius

Mar 14, 2020
So if you romance both Violet and Kate, will we be punished? There was text in the game that briefly spoke about something like this, and I'd like to know in case I have to choose between one or the other.

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I can't get Matt path to work it seems, it ends after the first scene in the school bathroom, after that there are no more scenes involving Matt. Is there some sort of trigger or?

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Didn't even know there was a corrupted school uniform, how to use it ?
You need the Achievement 'Corrupted' to unlock it - hit 100 corruption.
You can choose between corrupted and normal school outfits in the wardrobe - there's several buttons near the top, hairstyle, makeup, school. Click the school one to change between the two. (Quick edit: The buttons don't appear there until after those options are available, my bad.)

how do i put on the corrupted school uniform its not in the wardrobe

edit: i found it but is there anyway to use it anywhere you want?
AFAIK it's only at school.

Last edited:

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Is it just me or anyone has the same problem? i cant access conflict event when violet knew what MC do with Matt in MC dominating violet route, i try many route, but i still cant get the conflict event when i play MC dominating violet... i remember in the before or more older version of this game will automatically trigger the conflict event about violet knew what MC do with Matt, in dinner event, but in this lattest version of the game, i cant trigger it at all when going to the dinner with violet in MC dominating violet route. anyone has the same problem? is it bug?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question but by domination do you the player is dominant or that npcs are dominant towards the player?
Both.

Yep! I am convinced now. This game needs a lactation tag. Because I see milking at its best.
We release updates monthly, that's a lot more than what can be said of other developers.
If I could finish this entire game next month you bet your ass I would. Uni isn't the only game I want to make and there are several other games I'd like to create, but game development, even as ambitious as this takes time and resources. We're developing as fast as our resources will allow us to and it's advancing quicker with each passing year thanks to the people that believe in the project and want to see it grow by supporting the development on Patreon.

Didn't even know there was a corrupted school uniform, how to use it ?
You'll need to get the Corrupted Achievement (100 Corruption) to receive the outfit. It is purely cosmetic so there will not be any comments towards the player on their attire.

So if you romance both Violet and Kate, will we be punished? There was text in the game that briefly spoke about something like this, and I'd like to know in case I have to choose between one or the other.
You will eventually have to chose between one or the other.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes