RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Is Olivia a possible relationship in the future? I don't know why but she gives off this vibe that she is into girls but has no self confidence or self esteem. Violet seems the more worthwhile choice because of how much she had, Matt is ok but it doesn't lead anywhere when you also pursue other interest so there is no solo matt to accommodate this. Damien is also like Viola in which it is best to pursue but I wish there was a more 'corrupting' esc way to make Damien more dominant or submissive. Bakery is fun and gives more aesthetic changes for the MC, would def want more from the bakery job. Sucks that the loss of having a katie as a friend is the exchange you get for clothes and makeup options(though limited). Wish to see if you could obtain Katie another way if you didn't choose cafe.

As of right now, really enjoy the content with the desire for more. Violet is obviously best at the moment, hope to see more

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Is Olivia a possible relationship in the future? I don't know why but she gives off this vibe that she is into girls but has no self confidence or self esteem.
Definitely hope so. Her and Sophie are the two I would like to see promoted to more regular appearances.

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
I don't really intend on trying this game unless you can get rid of the pubic hair, anyone know if that feature already exists? or will exist by the end of development? Thanks.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
This game is not for me, I'm tired of female protagonist games where you get corrupted by someone, I know there are slutty scenes on the coffee or bakery route, but a big part of the game is you being a sub to the incel, but the art is great! It would be awesome if in the first scene with the incel you could grope him back and surprise him. But I respect the developers' choice. I hope one day I can play a game with this amazing art that meets my taste, I love the characters (except Chelsea), good luck with yours future as developers, your team is awesome.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This game is not for me, I'm tired of female protagonist games where you get corrupted by someone, I know there are slutty scenes on the coffee or bakery route, but a big part of the game is you being a sub to the incel, but the art is great! It would be awesome if in the first scene with the incel you could grope him back and surprise him. But I respect the developers' choice. I hope one day I can play a game with this amazing art that meets my taste, I love the characters (except Chelsea), good luck with yours future as developers, your team is awesome.
I fully understand your preferences, and we all have them, but just as a rebuttal, and not a complaint of any kind.

I like the corruption, being dominated, and abused story lines placing the protagonist in obedience mode. However I do like it when and escape path is also present so the protagonist can if fed up with the domination or a particular dominating person at some point can at least move on to something else. (Not getting bogged down in a one track relationship)

Still able to remain submissive if they like, but able to play the field some as well as even turn to a more dominating or romantic personality. Which would allow what you I think if I understand are looking for in a game.

It is a new game and a worthy effort by the makers.
( Missing so many images in so many places that for me it is frustrating at time. I don't need a lot of images, but I need enough to fuel my imagination with suggestive imagery)

So like you I will be watching to see where this one goes.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for explaining.
Thank you for understanding. It's rare to see someone that can understand the other side of the argument.
I wish I able to draw as good as our artist or write as well as our writers, but having them defintely helps keep the workload down, if I was just doing this all myself I would have gotten burned out a long time ago.

Is Olivia a possible relationship in the future?
As in an entire route? No.
She's just a character in the cheer route that can be corrupted or stay pure based on your choices.
Though there is always the potential for sex with her within the cheer route though, once it progresses.

Should remove the map screen and make it purely dialogue + choices type game.
It gets real boring to click the go here for no reason. Its just a dull barrier between content.
The navigation is a fundamental framework of the game and cannot be removed.
The map remains for potential new areas or event trigger locations in the future.

How do you get to the conflict events with Kate that were added in the 0.37.96 update?
Kate conflicts were added in version 0.38 that is currently available for our patreon backers.

LazerGray

Sep 25, 2020
I fully understand your preferences, and we all have them, but just as a rebuttal, and not a complaint of any kind.

I like the corruption, being dominated, and abused story lines placing the protagonist in obedience mode. However I do like it when and escape path is also present so the protagonist can if fed up with the domination or a particular dominating person at some point can at least move on to something else. (Not getting bogged down in a one track relationship)

Still able to remain submissive if they like, but able to play the field some as well as even turn to a more dominating or romantic personality. Which would allow what you I think if I understand are looking for in a game.

It is a new game and a worthy effort by the makers.
( Missing so many images in so many places that for me it is frustrating at time. I don't need a lot of images, but I need enough to fuel my imagination with suggestive imagery)

So like you I will be watching to see where this one goes.
Yeah this is kinda how I feel too. I like having the choice of which corruption choices to make. Like in Uni, I did the corruption choices with Matt first but once I figured early on that he's just a complete asshole forever and the way he uses physical punishment and harsh verbal abuse for the lewd acts I was like ehh this is not the type of corruption lewd acts I enjoy. I just like choices in general in these type of games, feels like I'm somewhat in control of what I want or don't.

Pourus84

Mar 27, 2019
I can't get any of the kate events after walking her home from work the day after the flower festival and kissing her, can someone help me?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
As in an entire route? No.
She's just a character in the cheer route that can be corrupted or stay pure based on your choices.
Though there is always the potential for sex with her within the cheer route though, once it progresses.

Thank you for that answer, was not expecting a corruption option for her but that does make it very interesting and worth the patreon investment. Hope there is also something more with the homework bullies because going into latest version, they caught me off guard and I am enjoying the direction. Adds something more to the grade/homework aspect of the game which I wouldn't enjoy as often but if they go hand in hand it gives player an incentive and more enjoyment off of that tedious task.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes