♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I know this is the submissive bimbofication route, still it would be nice to have the option to still bimbofy our main lass but have her on a dom path, instead. She takes control over Lisa and both of them turn Keith into a shell of his former self.
Sounds about as cringe as the current bakery route bruh. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Does anyone know how to use custom images for the PC background? I tried locating the original image in the game filed and replacing it with my own at the same location, but that didn't work.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Hizor
I dont know if im the one who makes the mistakes or is it a bug, cuz i cant trigger the conflict scene between submissive Violet and Matt after dinner, in version 0.39 and this 0.41, i still got the same problem... is there any specific choices that i need to trigger that?

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
I dont know if my guest is right or wrong but i think you guys uses random trigger for most of the scene, like when sometimes the same matt or any character event got triggerd on different days in each playthrough and when we chooses to walk around the town, the event that we trigger kinda random in each playthrough... i think this is the one who contributed in most of the bug that still in the game, cuz if two event that uses random trigger got triggered in the same day, it will think that we see two of them at the same time but we only see one of them, but because of this, the other one cant be triggered anymore cuz the game think that we already see that or maybe that event got skipped cuz we only can see one of them at one time, maybe this is the one that makes a lot of routes got blocked in many of my playthough.

The only solutions that i can think of right now just set each event for each character in specific day, like matt_event2 got trigger in only day 4, and other character event got trigger in only day 5 and stop using random trigger, this solution i think can be used for School and Jobs, cuz we cant skip going to school or job.

And for walking around the town, maybe you guys can sort it by how many time the player choose to walk around the town, like when player walk around the town for the first time, they will triggerd, very first event for walk, when they do it for 10th time, they will trigger another specific event

I know by using this, this game will not be as fluid as you guys want, cuz the event will be trigerd only on the specific day not random like before, but at least you guys can makes the bug free version of the game and developing this method that you guys wanna use outside the main version until you guys can makes it bug free too

This game had a lot of potential, it just the bug that blocking the player such as myself to unlock every scene in the game even though i played it 3 times, and i just hope you guys can fix this bug problem even though its makes the games wont be as fluid as you guys want, but at least you guys dont had to think about this bug anymore in every updates

Btw, great job and thanks, this new public version got decent amount of new content if compared to version 0.39, i really want to see how this games got more developed in the future(y)(y)

Vitaliano27

Mar 26, 2019
Matt's route would be better if there were some kind of backstory between them. Also it'd be great if he had a leverage against the protagonist before starting his pervy actions. It would make the plot more believable

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
Sorry if it's been asked already but searching didn't help me and i didnt see an option in game. Are we able to load mods into the android apk version?

dejaman

Mar 20, 2021
There is just no way the winner would not be Matt.
Tbh Matt just comes across like a piece of shit with no redeeming quality whereas Violet makes it obvious that she cares about Chelsea even though they cater to similar kinks. And she is a switch even so you get to see the other side of her. There’s really no contest unless you’re dead set against yuri IMO.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Alright, thanks. Any plans for doing a scene replay gallery?
We'll definitely visit the possibility of having scene replays, but there are currently a lot of issues trying to implement one.
We would want to keep it within the laptop so we would need a way to introduce it so that the variables in the scene replay do not effect your current game.
On top of this due to the amount of dialog branches and conditionals we would need to present a series of questions for you to answer for what you'd want to see.
What club are you in? What is your relationship? Did you do this action? Have you met this person? etc.

The text on android is too low so some of it gets cut off.
Also the text is hard to read because of the textbox. Could it possibly be changed to a darker colour please?
Okay, this is not the way it's intended to look like at all and looks completely broken. We'll investigate.
Even the quick menu isn't rendering here. Not sure what's going on with that at all.

Sorry if it's been asked already but searching didn't help me and i didnt see an option in game. Are we able to load mods into the android apk version?
I do not believe so.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
it seems to me that devs have stopped pushing the stories, not much new content frankly.
As per the "What's New" post on our patreon we were not able to complete the amount of writing we had intended for this update due to our writer coming down with an illness that delayed content quite a bit.
Some things you just don't have control over.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes