Oct 12, 2018
Tbh Matt just comes across like a piece of shit with no redeeming quality whereas Violet makes it obvious that she cares about Chelsea even though they cater to similar kinks. And she is a switch even so you get to see the other side of her. There’s really no contest unless you’re dead set against yuri IMO.

To be fair, thats why you can pull the mob on him. I jsut wish you could do that *even* if violet and you are doing stuff, because otherwise violet just takes priority.

that being said, i also wish you could call Jun after getting raped by matt and alex, especially if it was your first time.Its interresting that you cant

Blaub

Aug 20, 2018
First time playing Kate romance and my heart needs more, how can someone create a character as cute as Kate and then have a loser like Matt lmao great work.

Reactions: deepwoods

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
I need an option to get our Mob friends to intervene with Keith, or any kind of revenge route on him. enduring even just a few days makes me want to ruin that pink haired fucks life, something like: Beat his bakery owning ass up so he's scared to insult and becomes a wimpy shit, or NTR his sub away (she's kind of a cunt sometimes too), idk whatever big Mob guys can do to a Pink haired Twitter lookin dickhead

(I know it a degradation and bimbo route, but fr fuck Keith POS)

(and his name is Keith, that's like categorically THE worst name)
(sorry if your name happens to be Keith, but you know it's true)

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Probably just me and in terms of things to bring up it's barely worth mentioning, but is it weird to anyone else that if you do the Matt and Damien routs Matt has just let's Alex fuck Chelsea first? Maybe it's just how I play but they have no reason to assume it's not her first time, kinda odd that he'd just let someone else take your virginity (if that was the case)

Again does not matter at all, just an odd one to me

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
good game which I would want to be developed faster. But it is how it is. Sadly
I too wish we could develop it faster.

What kind of content does each club have?
Track is largely involved with Track and the relationship between two characters there.
Cheer is pretty slutty and involved with the corruption of you and another character. Or not depending on your choices.
Yearbook is rather tamer and is focused on more geeky stuff as well as a mystery.

This is so far the best female prota game I have played, real fun to play with, looking forward to more updates!
Thank you! I know it has some rough edges, but I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying what's there so far!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I think this latest public version was great, can't wait to see the next patreon update go public. Quick question though, I went the dating Kate route while letting Matt molest the MC, figuring I'd have Jun and his gang straighten Matt out, however..... It all came to a head at the Maid Cafe, and Emilia took care of the issue. Is this based on choices then? If so I'm even more impressed.

I'll admit I was amazed when Matt's mom showed up for the Parent-Teacher Conference, and the whole spanking then pet-play by Matt at the MC's apartment. The last time I played, I didn't get to see that until Matt's mom had stopped in at the Maid cafe, so I was a bit confused then pleased.

Also I got a message stating that I'd reached the end of the Matt content while in the apartment, but that obviously was not correct at the story continued on later, even giving me the option to co-opt Kate to Matt, which I did not do.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hmm, was doing a playthrough with Cheer/Damien/Corrupt Kate when Damien met the MC for cheer practices and was walking the MC home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one happened at the school lunch room, same playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
pretty sure you cant.
You can 'date' all 4 at the same time to start; that unlocks some scenes but eventually leads to conflicts between your various paramours. You can't do both jobs at once, nor can you do the corrupt cafe/bar while dating pure Kate.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Probably just me and in terms of things to bring up it's barely worth mentioning, but is it weird to anyone else that if you do the Matt and Damien routs Matt has just let's Alex fuck Chelsea first? Maybe it's just how I play but they have no reason to assume it's not her first time, kinda odd that he'd just let someone else take your virginity (if that was the case)

The way I see it Matt just views her as a disposable fucktoy, so why not cater to his best bud, after all, it seems Alex, or Alex's dad is the reason he stays out of alot of trouble.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018

I vaguely remember the intro mentioning that MC wasn't a virging, not sure if Matt knows it though. I also thought it was kinda weird for Matt to go for bj, when his buddy goes for the fuck but I guess the dude got his preferences.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Also I got a message stating that I'd reached the end of the Matt content while in the apartment, but that obviously was not correct at the story continued on later, even giving me the option to co-opt Kate to Matt, which I did not do.
That is the final event in his route.
This doesn't account for conflict events or his appearances in other routes.

pretty sure you cant.
You can go down all character routes at the same time. There is a higher chance of event trigger issues (which we have fixed a lot of, but some may still remain that we are not currently aware of) and you'll eventually have a conflict event where you'll need to choose who you're going to be sticking with.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
That is the final event in his route.
This doesn't account for conflict events or his appearances in other routes.
I enjoyed both Emilia and Violet's conclusion to the Matt event chain, so is the Starlight chain for if you don't have one of the other "ending the Matt relationship events?"

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
So, what are the developers trying to achieve? I mean, the content that we get in the updates looks pretty chaotic, and in general the game doesn't have a coherent structure. So it's not clear when they're going to finish.

Reactions: Zred.
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes