drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
I'm actually really disappointed how much this routes been ignored as it's the route I got into the game for.
The dev has stated that it's at the "route lock" point, and they were working on getting the others to that same point. Of course, the Bakery-Bar has long since been beyond the point of no return for Chelsea, as is the various paramours she can bang. They could definitely go back and put some more content in the Bakery, and especially Pure Kate sections.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Unfortunately, no. The other three mods are for older versions of the game.

Old Eyes would work if you changed the file names to the new format.

Rape/Ryona uses some old code, so Chelsea won't display, and it would take replacing all the lines of code for her image to work again.

Hints and Tweaks modifies basically all the events, so you'd have to go through each file line-by-line and see what has been changed since version 0.39.

Valius

Jun 7, 2018
Is there missing art or is something else going on?

This is on Violet's route, with MC being dom and Violet buying Lingerie

1658458506525.png

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, the game is still in development. Several of the scenes (especially newer ones) don't have artwork. They add some with each release. Check out their for details.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me what will happen to the cat (Lucky) if you give him away?
Nvm: the game just told me it was the end of this version

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Question to those who've played this game through somewhat: that 'blackmail' tag scares me. I've seen all too many games where the premise is 'incel type of guy blackmails girl into doing his perverse bidding'... is this one of them? (I don't see anything like that in the description/images, but, well, better to be safe than sorry)

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Question to those who've played this game through somewhat: that 'blackmail' tag scares me. I've seen all too many games where the premise is 'incel type of guy blackmails girl into doing his perverse bidding'... is this one of them? (I don't see anything like that in the description/images, but, well, better to be safe than sorry)
That's one possible route. Fortunately, Chelsea has the opportunity to avoid this by bitchslapping the asshole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes