Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Luckily the cat won't be used against you, and once you have the cat you just need to take care of it.

Yes! In fact we have scenes written up for them right now!
We had intended to release the content with them way earlier, but the writing quality wasn't up to our standards with the scenes so it was delayed.
But they have been overhauled and brought up to the standards that we are looking for this month and will be released in the next version.
in order to get content with them do you have to refuse doing homework/write the paper or will seeing content with them be possible since you were "such a good friend" to them?

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
I've been here for a while let me ask a couple of questions.

Are we going to get more outfits , like different casual ones and etc.
Can we stay mostly pure (no rape , blackmail or needed to do lewd stuff for money) I prefer things to be consensual.
More stuff with Kate <3
Maybe similar eventsl like the karaoke?? or going on dates in it hmm

It's great so far , just not enough events with the characters I like. But expect these things to be fixed with time

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I figured out the text problem on android and that is the text is too low so some will be cut off from the screen.

Also is the screen supposed to be black during the sleep sequences since I get that but only text appearing?
Screenshot_2022-08-19-19-19-03-04_914327882133005f839b69ccc01bcc52.jpg Screenshot_2022-08-19-19-31-54-85_914327882133005f839b69ccc01bcc52.jpg

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The dreams are basically 100% text-only from what I've seen. If memory serves the setting page where you can control their content more or less says as much.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Hello there!

I've been playing the Matt route over and over and over again but I still have some scenes yet to find. I managed to find an old walkthrough here which talks about some of the ones I couldn't find and now did, but there's still one that is eluding me.

It's the scene right next to the one where Chelsea gets her hair dyed blonde and Matt gets angry for it, I haven't managed to find that one at all and I'd like to know how to find it.

His route is super hot and I'm quite interested in it

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Hello there!

I've been playing the Matt route over and over and over again but I still have some scenes yet to find. I managed to find an old walkthrough here which talks about some of the ones I couldn't find and now did, but there's still one that is eluding me.

It's the scene right next to the one where Chelsea gets her hair dyed blonde and Matt gets angry for it, I haven't managed to find that one at all and I'd like to know how to find it.

His route is super hot and I'm quite interested in it
For that one, you need to be doing the Bakery route, and putting up with Matt. Agree to go blonde when your boss demands it, and Matt will get pissy.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes