iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ah shit. I knew it was too good to last.
Dating Kate and Violet at the same time.
But there's no way to break up with either of them until you get caught cheating.

Damn.

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Absolutely loving the Club storylines, the cheerleading ones most especially. Looking forward to those getting more updates.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
We have a structure for everything in the game. I don't talk about it since I'd rather not spoil anything for the players that want to play in complete blindness.
However, I do understand that the more critical of you would like to know exactly where these events are going and that it's not just by the seat of our pants with each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this clears up any doubt behind our development plans. I know you guys wish we could finish everything much quicker, and trust me, so do I, but we are working as much as we can with the budget we have.
I've also been slowly working on the design document and concept for the next game in our roadmap and I'd like to start work on it as soon as possible as well, but Uni is my main focus on finishing right now.

And if you are curious as to what our roadmap is:

Uni - Space Game - Fantasy Sim (May move to after Sandbox depending on budget) - Sandbox Game (Probably Final Game)

Thank you all that support us in creating this game. It's because of you that we can continue bringing quality content.
Seems like it's mostly the club routes that have a ripple effect on if you bail out, or deal with it. The other routes are pretty standard for a VN type game. Not really bad, just interesting that only one set of routes has the potential for some kind of bad ending.

Although just from the lesbian route itself, there seems to at least be some kind of different flavors with deciding how you present yourself. It's just kinda jarring when you play one side, but choosing another will completely flip her personality, as if the other one never existed. Again, not really a complaint, a lot of Japanese VN will have a girl act one way, but another side will have her act completely parallel to it.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
i keep getting bad end what am i supposed to do
I assume with Matt? Since he has the only bad end right now.
If you resist him he'll threaten to release the photos he has on you so you'll have to go along with him if you don't want the bad end.
You have options to get out of it though from calling the mafia to deal with him, just slapping him in the face in the beginning or not going to the shower when the event that plays that milk is spilled on you.

Reactions: biniweti

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
What do the clubs have going on for them at the moment?? When I did it switched club midway and pretty much reset progress.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
What do the clubs have going on for them at the moment?? When I did it switched club midway and pretty much reset progress.
Right now, the main thing they have is a couple of scenes. Damien + Cheerleader and a couple of Cheerleader by itself, with another quasi (non sexual) scene for Yearbook. Mostly, they kill a chunk of the weekend, that otherwise would be spent telling the game no I don't want to waste time with the market again, or other random events.

How can I get Third screen on extra page ?
That's the Yearbook scene. Keep going to Yearbook every Sat/Sun and you'll get it eventually.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
In the Track Club Is there a way to place higher than fifthed while practicing for the first Track Meet?. Also is there a way to beat Ryan or August?

Reactions: Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
In the Track Club Is there a way to place higher than fifthed while practicing for the first Track Meet?. Also is there a way to beat Ryan or August?
Yes. You can make third if you choose from the beginning of the track club:
-Pace yourself
-Pace yourself
-Don't push too hard
-Look at the floor
-Pace yourself
-Focus
-Pace yourself till the end

Then you should have the max Track Performance. This will also effect events later on as well.
Responding back to the other racers will lower it later on.

Reactions: GmFn1869

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Pretty cute game. Just wish I can remove some contents. Like the market scam thing that has no relation to anything else in the story whatsoever and I can't even ignore it - it will keep popping up.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I've got to agree with hating the market scam. Making it so that the market wasn't so loathsome was one of the reasons that I made my mod. I deliberately made it so that the market can't show up as often and, when it did, there were some events there other than the grannies from Hell.

Reactions: dking239
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes