dking239

Jul 1, 2017
I hate the market scam to I use to never go in because of that to me there's nothing fun or sexy in those events. And to the above thanks for the mod and hope to see more great job

Reactions: GmFn1869

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like I'm a few versions late (last version I played was 0.33 about 15 months ago, with ~220 females only CG and a full lesbian route).

While it is a Ren'py game (and as such it is trivial to force it to become such), is the base (or unmodded, if you'd rather use this) game still lesbian-friendly? I may have to update my comrades over at the Lesbian Protagonist recommendation threads, so please don't mind me, this isn't some kind of random "is that one thing avoidable" lolpost.

Ongoing games are a bit of a pickle because content can change at any time so living under a rock tends to be bad. That being said, I still like my dark and secluded place and I need more undead companions in there :sneaky:

Cheers Hizor and keep up the good work! (Same to modders and guide makers.)

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Looks like I'm a few versions late (last version I played was 0.33 about 15 months ago, with ~220 females only CG and a full lesbian route).

While it is a Ren'py game (and as such it is trivial to force it to become such), is the base (or unmodded, if you'd rather use this) game still lesbian-friendly? I may have to update my comrades over at the Lesbian Protagonist recommendation threads, so please don't mind me, this isn't some kind of random "is that one thing avoidable" lolpost.

Ongoing games are a bit of a pickle because content can change at any time so living under a rock tends to be bad. That being said, I still like my dark and secluded place and I need more undead companions in there :sneaky:

Cheers Hizor and keep up the good work! (Same to modders and guide makers.)
Chelsea seems pretty bisexual, with no preference either way, but the game lets you choose who you want to be involved with. If you only want the lesbian content, you'll need to reject Matt, Damien, and any guys that flirt with you; hopefully that doesn't bother people looking for a "lesbian-friendly" game (and the reverse is possible for anyone looking for a strictly hetero game).

As far as lesbian relationships go, you have the cute and comfy romance with Kate or the dom/sub romances with Violet. All three have a decent amount of content, but the story is still a ways from complete.

Oct 26, 2017
Chelsea seems pretty bisexual, with no preference either way, but the game lets you choose who you want to be involved with. If you only want the lesbian content, you'll need to reject Matt, Damien, and any guys that flirt with you; hopefully that doesn't bother people looking for a "lesbian-friendly" game (and the reverse is possible for anyone looking for a strictly hetero game).

As far as lesbian relationships go, you have the cute and comfy romance with Kate or the dom/sub romances with Violet. All three have a decent amount of content, but the story is still a ways from complete.
Thanks a bunch for the detailed information, Mike the Red!

Looks like this hasn't changed then, this was already the route I've been following. Rejecting relationships is fine, it's usually the "forced interactions" that tick us off (or references, though obviously those are easily moddable). :)

As for Chelsea being bisexual, yeah, you're indeed correct since the game was made with a broad mind (which is good, really; helps a lot when modding). As you said though, you can make her fully lesbian or fully straight by doing just that for those who dislike phallic or lesbian content respectively.

sakura1255

Feb 5, 2019
sr, but do you still plan to add hypnosis content to this game... if so can you tell me more about it, and i hope that is lesbian hypnosis with Chelsea is the submission one

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
sr, but do you still plan to add hypnosis content to this game... if so can you tell me more about it, and i hope that is lesbian hypnosis with Chelsea is the submission one
Yes we are still planning on adding a Hypnosis route. Chelsea will be the subject, and it will not be lesbian hypnosis.

Reactions: cvbn28c

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I asked this a few years ago, so sorry if that was answered a hundred times over by now. Is there a purely lesbian path / route which does not include the fem protag to have sex with a guy? I would like to play like that, if it's at all possible. Personal preference. Having a female pov and reading hetero sex scenes as a guy is just weird, to me :LOL:

Reactions: Hizor

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Violet is basically your cooter muncher. I doubt she's finished, but if you can stomach some rougher sex (Violet can be your bitch, or the big bitch, depending on if you say you're submissive or not when she asks) Violet is the no penis allowed route. I don't think you can really have sex with anyone outside their route anyway, so she's if you wanna see naked girls touch each other.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Violet is basically your cooter muncher. I doubt she's finished, but if you can stomach some rougher sex (Violet can be your bitch, or the big bitch, depending on if you say you're submissive or not when she asks) Violet is the no penis allowed route.
The way you worded this makes me think there will some kinky shit going on with the submissive route, if it's not too extreme, i'm up for that. :) How about the other only touching and licking or toys and such too?

Regardless of details, i'm very pleased to hear there is a real option to do this by now, thank you! Hizor

Jun 6, 2022
I asked this a few years ago, so sorry if that was answered a hundred times over by now. Is there a purely lesbian path / route which does not include the fem protag to have sex with a guy? I would like to play like that, if it's at all possible. Personal preference. Having a female pov and reading hetero sex scenes as a guy is just weird, to me :LOL:
there are 2 lesbian options, Kate and Violet, for Kate you have to enter the no corruption route in the cafeteria, and Violet has 2 lezdom routes with the mc or her as sub.

Reactions: 格雷尔

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Kate is the more wholesome of the lesbian options, she and Chelsea are basically in a normal-ish relationship. Violet is kinkier, with the Master/Submissive role baked into relationship (though as stated, you decide who is in which role).

Reactions: GmFn1869

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Yes. There is two.
Violet with Sub and Dom paths.
Kate with just pure romantic route. (Have to be friends with her and not do anything slutty in the cafe.)

S8N69

Mar 18, 2018
I assume with Matt? Since he has the only bad end right now.
If you resist him he'll threaten to release the photos he has on you so you'll have to go along with him if you don't want the bad end.
You have options to get out of it though from calling the mafia to deal with him, just slapping him in the face in the beginning or not going to the shower when the event that plays that milk is spilled on you.
Do you actually still get the questline if you scream? I tried doing that once and Matt's quest never fired so I always just let him do his thing at the beginning even though I enjoy his defiant dialogue more. Did I just have bad luck with a bug or was that intentional?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Do you actually still get the questline if you scream? I tried doing that once and Matt's quest never fired so I always just let him do his thing at the beginning even though I enjoy his defiant dialogue more. Did I just have bad luck with a bug or was that intentional?
Nope. IIRC:
Slap - can lead into the alley scene later only.
Scream - nothing, he's scared off but not looking for revenge.
Do nothing - That's when he takes interest in you for his storyline.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes