water00

Jan 18, 2019
Honestly, there's no advantage to this kind of pseudo-sandbox other than making the story seem longer by artificially gating player progression speed.

Plus the lack of a gallery (it's only static images, no text/interactivity) sucks too. No technical reason to not have a gallery, that dragon game has one.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
hey, any updated walkthrough? inbuilt mod or pdf flowchart to show what choices leads to what path, or better choices highlighter something like that? just needed a guide or walkthrough

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
also should i keep my grades low by not doing homework to get the good sexy scenes, or should i do homework regularly for better scenes since i dont find any difference b/w either of them, doing homework only keeps my grades higher but no reward

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I made a partial walkthrough/hint mod for 39.98, but I know of no simple way to update it for the current version. When I was making that mod, the sense I remember getting is that grades don't really have much impact on sexy scenes one way or the other. I'm curious now, so I'm gonna go search around in the scripts and see if I can find anything that it affects.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Best I can tell (without being an expert on the game's code), not doing homework does decrease your Intelligence stat, but does low Intelligence translate to more sexy scenes? Here are the effects of Intelligence that I could find.

• It can affect a different variable called "Acts," I think that's just how many things you can do in one day, that doesn't effect which scenes will unlock (sooner or later). It looks like if you do homework with high intelligence, you get an extra act, and if you do it with low intelligence you lose an act. So that could impact whether you see a sexy scene today, but won't effect which scenes you will eventually see in the long term.
  • Having high intelligence can unlock the "A Plus" achievement.
  • How high your intelligence is can affect some dialogue in Bakery and Matt events, but doesn't seem to impact the scenes in any other way.
As far as I can tell, that's it. By "as far as I can tell," what I mean is that those are the only times when the variable "intelligence.value" is explicitly invoked as a condition. It's possible that there are other times when the intelligence stat is taken into account, in more roundabout ways that don't show up in a keyword search, but that's pretty much it for the explicit conditional statements.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
ye currently im using your mod which is pretty good and does its work. Would be cool to have a pdf flowchart so we could know what path we should go from the start, since walkthrough mod can only tell what choice to select. Anyways no big issue.

Also would be cool to have some scenes with teacher or some other mature/old guy, seems like all the scenes currently are with classmates or co worker of same age, one scene with age gap was with bouncer but no art work, so would be cool to have some age gap scenes like teachers, or the businessman we met on shop.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
ye currently im using your mod which is pretty good and does its work.
Are you using it with the old version, or does it still work with the new one?

Would be cool to have a pdf flowchart so we could know what path we should go from the start, since walkthrough mod can only tell what choice to select.
Other than dialogue choices, there really aren't any "paths." It's not like you have any control over what location you go to, or when trigger events pop up. Other than selecting the correct dialogue choice when prompted, all you can really do is wait.

one scene with age gap was with bouncer but no art work, so would be cool to have some age gap scenes like teachers, or the businessman we met on shop.
Yeah, I'm surprised there isn't any teacher stuff. I think there's like one or two images of a male teacher or coach helping at cheerleading practice, but it's fully clothed with nothing too explicit.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Are you using it with the old version, or does it still work with the new one?
ye im using the latest version of game (0.42.102b) posted here with the mod you posted and its still working.

Also any way to update the game to 0.44.104? i saw it released.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
ye im using the latest version of game (0.42.102b) posted here with the mod you posted and its still working.
Interesting. I would be worried that some new events just won't ever appear because my old scripts without those events are overwriting the new ones.

Question for you, since you're the only person I know of who's actually using my mod. I'm thinking about making a new version of the mod (for the latest version of the game) that doesn't bother to highlight all of the individual choices that increase your Corruption. Instead, if the script gets to a point where there's a sexy scene that you can't access because your corruption isn't high enough, I'll just pop in with a Modder's Note and ask if you want to increase your corruption high enough to have the dialogue option that would lead to the sexy scene. It wouldn't be a full-blown hint mod, but it would make it a lot easier to keep it updated for newer versions.

Would that be satisfying to you, or do you want to "earn" the corruption points (even if that just means clicking on whichever dialogue choice the hint mod tells you to)?

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
Glad everything has been expanded in a good way! With our budget development is slower than we would like, but at least we have a good schedule to work with in regards to updates.
4 years ago seems so very long ago now, you might have even played a version before the Adukan Update (0.10). After that update development began to really take off.

Let us know if you have any feedback!
Yeah, like I said it was on 0.4.26

I'm not the best reviewer of stuff, but progression on side events would be nice, it's already been a few days so all I recall is the car wash side event, which just repeats itself, and more side stuff like it would be neat, though it's still in development, so who knows if that's not already thought about.
Back then the game felt kinda empty and now that which felt empty is now filled, and now this version feels fairly filled up to the point it nears its end, so I guess you guys will fill it in the future, if that makes sense?

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Would that be satisfying to you, or do you want to "earn" the corruption points
ye ig dont really need the hint system since its pretty obvious much of the times that which option leads to corruption increase, like u jus gotta agree to the persons demand, only in damiens path u gotta do opposite of his likings to increase corruption like make fun of his hobbies and likings or decline his proposals which increases corruption, probably cuz damiens path is the good/vanilla relationship and rejecting him is favoring matt and other characters and hence the corruption increase, but i like to be in everyones path so i sacrifice my corruption here to stay in damiens path while cheating with other characters as well

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, that makes sense. So I think if I update the mod, I'll try to do it more like that with artificial corruption increases (or maybe just taking out the corruption condition entirely), since that will be a lot easier and more likely for me to stick with as further updates come out. But speaking of further updates, I'll probably wait until someone posts v44 before I start working on that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Uni-0.43.103c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes