ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
This is one of those games that I wish I weren't forced to turn the FCM into a nympho whore...

There's little to no content if you choose (like me) to date only the black-haired girl at the beginning or any other solo path. I dropped the game after the events that you rejected started to reappear until you completed them.

The art is 11/10, though.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
This is one of those games that I wish I weren't forced to turn the FCM into a nympho whore...

There's little to no content if you choose (like me) to date only the black-haired girl at the beginning or any other solo path. I dropped the game after the events that you rejected started to reappear until you completed them.

The art is 11/10, though.
What do you mean? The dating routes that are pure have either more or a good deal more content than ANY of the slutty corrupt routes, and since there are three potential routes where you can focus on dating a single character, which each have a lot of content, again more so than the slutty corruption routes, the wholesome stuff if anything outweighs the corrupt routes in terms of raw content.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Am I the only one for whom the gallery has a bug? I no longer see all the images in it, for example for matt I only see 3 scenes, before there were a lot.
Same for violet :(

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
What do you mean? The dating routes that are pure have either more or a good deal more content than ANY of the slutty corrupt routes, and since there are three potential routes where you can focus on dating a single character, which each have a lot of content, again more so than the slutty corruption routes, the wholesome stuff if anything outweighs the corrupt routes in terms of raw content.
If that's true, that's good then. And I played it a really long time ago. I might give it a chance again once is completed.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so im kinda confused here with the 3 girl bully route

i gave them the homework then chose not to do the essay

so they asked me to come with them to the mall and then i also got the event in the bathroom on the day the essays were due

i am trying to figure out how to get the corrupted school girl uniform mentioned in the patch notes, did i cause a conflict in the route or is there only 2 events worth of content for that route right now?

Aug 8, 2018
Am I the only one for whom the gallery has a bug? I no longer see all the images in it, for example for matt I only see 3 scenes, before there were a lot.
Same for violet :(
The Gallery is bugged in this release because the one leaked is an older version. In the latest Patreon release the gallery works fine and a lot of bugs you may see in this one have been fixed

Aug 8, 2018
Is there any new content in this update, or just bug fixes?
There is new art and writing content in every release as well as bug fixes on any issues raised. The patches in between releases every 2 months are just bug fixes however. You can find the changelogs on the patreon listing it all.

Aug 8, 2018
Hopefully this game ends up on Steam, at some point. I definitely will buy it :3
There are going to be some slight changes in wording altered on a new version at the end of development to hopefully create a version Steam will be happy with but it cant be guaranteed it will get past steams guidelines. But there will be an attempt for sure to get it on.

Aug 8, 2018
As a heads up for peeps here, if you do have any bugs or questions about the game or development you're more likely to get a faster reply if you join the games discord and ask on there :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dang, I don't know how I missed this, it looks amazing. :love:
Does it have music and sound? Is there a Lesbo only path? :unsure:

Aug 8, 2018
Dang, I don't know how I missed this, it looks amazing. :love:
Does it have music and sound? Is there a Lesbo only path? :unsure:
There's only title music atm but a full soundtrack will be added.
As for the lesbian paths theres multiple. The main two would be Kate and Violet
Kate is a pure romance (You'll need to not work at the bakery and work at the Cafe instead to meet her) but there is an alternative route with her where you can corrupt her to do more sexual stuff with guys with you but thats seperate from her regular pure romance where you actually date her, while Violet has BDSM content where you can be either Dom or Sub with her being the other but it is still a romance just with Sub Dom roles involved.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There's only title music atm but a full soundtrack will be added.
As for the lesbian paths theres multiple. The main two would be Kate and Violet
Kate is a pure romance (You'll need to not work at the bakery and work at the Cafe instead to meet her) but there is an alternative route with her where you can corrupt her to do more sexual stuff with guys with you but thats seperate from her regular pure romance where you actually date her, while Violet has BDSM content where you can be either Dom or Sub with her being the other but it is still a romance just with Sub Dom roles involved.
Awesome I'll give it a look. I don't bother with female MC games unless there is a path that she doesn't have to touch a dick, otherwise she is just usually just turned into a bimbo cum dumpster. Multiple girl only paths sounds awesome. (y)
No harem option, I guess? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes