Aug 8, 2018
Awesome I'll give it a look. I don't bother with female MC games unless there is a path that she doesn't have to touch a dick, otherwise she is just usually just turned into a bimbo cum dumpster. Multiple girl only paths sounds awesome. (y)
No harem option, I guess? :unsure:
Yeah all content is optional so you can be as slutty or as pure as you want only doing the routes you're bothered by. You can date multiple people up to a certain point but you will eventually be forced to choose in a conflict event.

Reactions: Bloodguard

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Good game, but I've just finished the current content for one path and just thinking about trying to replay it on another path makes me tired. Around 70-80 days of school-job-walk-sleep to click through with a ton of events I've already seen just to see the rest...

May 20, 2019
Found a bug, or just something the devs didn't account for.

Matt still shows up the ruin the fun of the protag and her bf after he is literally beaten up by the Yakuza last Wednesday, and still missing.

Edit: In fact, he is still around spewing bullshit when the parents' meeting happens, when in reality he should be cowered in fear for assuming I will put him in a safe and drop him in the Pacific Ocean next.

Edit 2: Jesus Christ this guy has a death wish to still show up and slap her ass...Or it is just the game is bugged.

Edit Infinite: Okay I will stop updating this thing probably no one reads it anyway, but Matt either got balls of Titanium and still come back to play the doggy game after getting beat by the Yakuza. Or the reality is he is actually dead, the Yakuza beat him to a pulp before dumping his body, and the soul of this brat is just haunting the player girl, making her do naughty things.

Last edited:

Qrow_Branwen

Feb 3, 2018
This game has potential, but i think that Matt stuff ruins it. There's no way around it that i can see (i haven't tried every single combination of options yet) and even after you have him beaten the fuck up by your karaoke buddies, the blackmail scenes still continued for me.

It was a complete turn off for me and ruined the mood of the game.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Just a stupid question, does anyone have a savegame where I can try out NG+. I've played this game multiple times, I just wanna check out NG+ but I lost my old savegame due re-installing windows.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
This game has potential, but i think that Matt stuff ruins it. There's no way around it that i can see (i haven't tried every single combination of options yet) and even after you have him beaten the fuck up by your karaoke buddies, the blackmail scenes still continued for me.

Screaming when Matt gropes you avoids all Matt scenes entirely; you only see the groping scene. And you can skip that on subsequent play throughs. Slapping him does mostly the same, but opens up a rape scene later after you confront Alex when he's bullying Damien.

Him continuing to harass you when on his route but after having his ass kicked is a bug.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Trying out this game again, and did they remove a bunch of CGs? I remember there being more for like the cafe and the Matt stuff.

Aug 8, 2018
Found a bug, or just something the devs didn't account for.

Matt still shows up the ruin the fun of the protag and her bf after he is literally beaten up by the Yakuza last Wednesday, and still missing.

Edit: In fact, he is still around spewing bullshit when the parents' meeting happens, when in reality he should be cowered in fear for assuming I will put him in a safe and drop him in the Pacific Ocean next.

Edit 2: Jesus Christ this guy has a death wish to still show up and slap her ass...Or it is just the game is bugged.

Edit Infinite: Okay I will stop updating this thing probably no one reads it anyway, but Matt either got balls of Titanium and still come back to play the doggy game after getting beat by the Yakuza. Or the reality is he is actually dead, the Yakuza beat him to a pulp before dumping his body, and the soul of this brat is just haunting the player girl, making her do naughty things.
Thanks for the report. This was reported in the past and is fixed in the latest version 0.44. The best places to report bugs to be seen is the in game bug report system or on the discord as they're checked the most often however F95 is checked as well just not as regularly.

Although I do find the idea of Matt's ghost haunting you into doing sexy stuff still hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser
Aug 8, 2018

If you slap or shout at him at the start of the game you will not be bothered by Matt again with exception of if you slap him and stand up to Alex to defend Damien they will ambush you in town but this again is completely escapable. If you don't want Matt content, just yell at him at the start of the game and he will not bother you again. Nothing is forced on you. Even if you let him grope you then you can then ignore him telling you to go to the bathroom then dont shower off the drink spilled in your hair and again he will leave you alone.

Him still showing up after the Mafia resolution is a bug in old versions that has been fixed but there are many other ways to avoid him before it comes to that.

Aug 8, 2018
Are ya sure, I'm still seeing the same bug. Many of the scenes are still missing.
Pretty sure. I'm on the latest version and I cant see any missing scenes in the gallery and its all working fine. Are you on version 0.43 from here or 0.44 from the patreon?

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
This game is seriously impressive; tons of content, tons of choice, everything's well written. One little thing though; as a long-time DnD player, the quotes around the "Bedroom" and "Front Door" are a little unnerving -- as if they're going to turn into mimics or something!

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes