Aug 8, 2018
Have you considered rewriting Damien? There are already scenes that go differently based on whether his confidence is high or low, but the text for the high confidence stuff still has him being kinda hesitant. If you didn't change how passive he is at the start, but every choice by the MC that increases his confidence stat actually made him a little more confident (instead of the opposite choice basically just making him a sub), it might not be too difficult to bring his character in line with something more normal.
Damien does acquire quite the backbone later on, especially in the Matt Damien conflict event, that one is quite explosive. I do agree at the start he is definitely lacking a back bone but I think that's also kinda realistic and watching him get more confident and start to stand up for himself and you is satisfying, however I'm pretty biased on the subject :ROFLMAO:

If someone did want to do rewrites to existing stuff just altering stuff within damien's confidence checks would certainly be alot easier then rewriting a whole route. The main issue comes with keeping a mod like that up to date for future versions, especially if theres bug fixes or changes to Damiens files in later versions which would then mean you'd need to "redo" the changes to those files to keep the bug fixes. Not impossible but still can be a decent upkeep.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If it is the corruption one you're on about I'd highly recommend giving her romance route a try, but if you think her romance route escalated sexually too quickly it'd be really interesting to hear your thoughts on why you feel that way. :)
I did, try it, but... failed, I think. I remember trying to romance her twice after simply fishing for scenes. Both times it either ended with full on corruption or with corruption without me, while once she simply shut me down. Again, been probably a year since I last played this so things might have changed. (Yes, I was talking about the corruption route, since one day she's skittish about showing off some cleavage, the next she's offering service for tips in the back alley)

Aug 8, 2018
I did, try it, but... failed, I think. I remember trying to romance her twice after simply fishing for scenes. Both times it either ended with full on corruption or with corruption without me, while once she simply shut me down. Again, been probably a year since I last played this so things might have changed. (Yes, I was talking about the corruption route, since one day she's skittish about showing off some cleavage, the next she's offering service for tips in the back alley)
Yeah the pure dating route you just need to avoid doing any corruptions stuff (say no to customers offering extra tips, dont pull your shirt down), then eventually Kate will text you asking for help, help and then she'll eventually ask you out. The main part is to make sure you avoid doing the corrupt stuff yourself as theres no way to corrupt Kate without you also doing the stuff as well.

I would really recommend it as its the sweetest romance route imo.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really would like to see some more interactions between girls. Not necessarily sexual.

Kate seems the most normal romance option so far. Violet is either ultra-dom or ultra-sub. What other female options are there (if any)?

The whole "Violet and Kate would never mix" feels shallow, given how easy it is to corrupt Kate (too easy and my least liked route so far). Starting to corrupt Kate after becoming her girlfriend seem like a good option.

As for how could Violet interact with others? Well, for sub route it's easy - she likes humiliation and pretending, order her to pretend to be a masuse and have her massage your friends. Get her used to caressing other girls. Move on to spas from there and escalate. There's tons of ways if you're creative, even more if you add drugs and subterfuge.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I'd really would like to see some more interactions between girls. Not necessarily sexual.

Kate seems the most normal romance option so far. Violet is either ultra-dom or ultra-sub. What other female options are there (if any)?

The whole "Violet and Kate would never mix" feels shallow, given how easy it is to corrupt Kate (too easy and my least liked route so far). Starting to corrupt Kate after becoming her girlfriend seem like a good option.

As for how could Violet interact with others? Well, for sub route it's easy - she likes humiliation and pretending, order her to pretend to be a masuse and have her massage your friends. Get her used to caressing other girls. Move on to spas from there and escalate. There's tons of ways if you're creative, even more if you add drugs and subterfuge.
We could definitely make Violet-Kate-Chelsea route work if we wanted to of course. Violet would not want to share Chelsea with anyone, but we would find a way to make it work. However, this would require us to make new route with a route lock and new conflict scenes and double checking any inconsistency. All in all this creates more scope creep outside what is planned for the finished game. So to keep development time down we are not adding any threesome routes between the main characters.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can you avoid final confrontation(Matt's decision to cuck him)between Damian and Matt? if MC is in relationship with Damien and slave to Matt.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
We could definitely make Violet-Kate-Chelsea route work if we wanted to of course. Violet would not want to share Chelsea with anyone, but we would find a way to make it work. However, this would require us to make new route with a route lock and new conflict scenes and double checking any inconsistency. All in all this creates more scope creep outside what is planned for the finished game. So to keep development time down we are not adding any threesome routes between the main characters.
:(

Oh well, a man can dream.

Reactions: Gwydion
Aug 8, 2018
Can you avoid final confrontation(Matt's decision to cuck him)between Damian and Matt? if MC is in relationship with Damien and slave to Matt.
There is no way to avoid conflict events if dating multiple people. It will always lead to you being forced to choose so you'll eventually be narrowed down to one main route. In the Matt Damien case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'd also like to add that the specific scenario I described is not a threeway relationship. A three-way relationship implying all parties are aware and agree to it.

Even if htere are no real threeways, some more interaction between the girls would be nice.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes