Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Uni [0.46.106B] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (1.36 GB/ 154 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Damn sounds nice, especially the one getting smashed in your house by the married couple sounds hot, too bad there's no CG so I guess it's best to keep waiting until the CGs are sorted huh?
there are enough scenes for u able to play for a good amount of time. Also CG is there for prostitution as well as the wife watching her husband smashing us as well. I thought they were incomplete but ig thats how its supposed to be cuz those characters arent important anyways

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
Well, that was a disappointing update, I have played the bakery route and nothing new there beyond the existing cosmetic events and what appears to be setting up future things. But as I picked that route I can't get any of the other locations to open so I'm stuck with the only thing to do is play the lottery.
Guess that is one way to force people to restart and play the other routes.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
That's funny because despite all its "content" literally nothing happens in it. There are no important, no relationships, no consequences, literally nothing that connects it to the rest of the game. It's just there.
I am just forwarding what the Dev has said earlier.

But yeah, the Bakery Route is quite a disappointment. I am totally into Bimbofication and stuff like that, so the Bakery Route is a given. And it basically ends right after she got her implants, so you dont even have anything to do with them at this point.

But at some point, it will have content and I am looking forward to it.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I enjoy this game quite a bit one of the best I have played thus far I was wondering if anyone had a save file for full gallery since I cant seem to unlock a few scenes

Reactions: biniweti

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Why? Why i cannot keep girlfriend Kate AND sub Violet? Just why? I made even bold and brave Chelsea, sporty club, slapped, kicked, and shrug off all males as i can in this game, maximum desency and low corrupt as possible to do it. And i still can t have both girls. I dont want to break hearts. They are both geniunely, really need Chelsea. You made them, and still...

i don't ask interactions between them, or 3some. Although that would be nice. But i just want option to keep them. In surtain circumstances and choices, but still want option. Is that really much to ask?

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
All you can do is save your game here and pick a shoulder to cry on.

(Of course, if someone wants to write a different path forward for them, Uni is more open to modding than most games.)

Reactions: bbbbqq

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
hmm the landlord scene was disappointing, was a way too close shot, would have been better if it was a full body scene with landlord pulling her mouth with his hands behind her head.

ig ive completed all the routes now and probably no new update soon so anyone could recommend a similar game, with 2dcg and school/uni/office setting? Already played fixer and my gf's friends. I dont mind ntr, incest or anything, a dating sim would be good too.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Still crying here. Closest similar and much more content will be, i think

+2d
+cyclic events and dates
+casual min wage citizen starting setting
+creep options
+still has somewhat desent route.

Game as i actually expecteted to be similar. Sure, from other perspective, story and other options. But still.

Reactions: memextrap

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Is there anything sexually related with the clubs yet? Looked like there were some events that *could* lead up to something happening. But that was awhile ago and I haven't played this game for quite awhile.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Is there anything sexually related with the clubs yet? Looked like there were some events that *could* lead up to something happening. But that was awhile ago and I haven't played this game for quite awhile.
nope its still leading to something, tho the cheerleader had a scene where coach pressed chelseas thighs and she blushed, nothing else i any club

Reactions: menatv

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
yeah the game still need's more flushing out in many places ( I Think).

many places are really doing well, but some of it is still very much a lot of repeat, over and over to gain any sense of progression (In My Opinion)

I love the submissive and humiliation places, they could even get more aggressive with that (maybe more BSDM, and humiliating event's)

I am glade that they are increasing the images more, and I love the degrading name calling text.

I will keep watching this one, and tinkering with it. Has a lot of potential (I think).

Reactions: loldobngs69
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes