Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
How do you get into the club? I can't get the fake ID unless I go and get rejected, but then the bouncer doesn't let me in

Bronze_5

Feb 15, 2022
Why? Why i cannot keep girlfriend Kate AND sub Violet? Just why? I made even bold and brave Chelsea, sporty club, slapped, kicked, and shrug off all males as i can in this game, maximum desency and low corrupt as possible to do it. And i still can t have both girls. I dont want to break hearts. They are both geniunely, really need Chelsea. You made them, and still...

i don't ask interactions between them, or 3some. Although that would be nice. But i just want option to keep them. In surtain circumstances and choices, but still want option. Is that really much to ask?
I thougth the exakt same, hopefully in the future we will get something like that

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
How do you get into the club? I can't get the fake ID unless I go and get rejected, but then the bouncer doesn't let me in
u go first time, u get rejected but some time later you meet a girl who sends you to her brother who makes fake id, after getting fake id youll still get rejected in club 2-3 times after which u get option to give bj to bouncer then he'll let you in.

wish that club bouncer scene had a cg too, only text :( tho im waiting more for teachers scenes

Reactions: Kisthoria

RayV.1

Oct 3, 2021
i'm looking to play this game when it is already finished, i like where is going. i just can say thanks for the game. oh, and it wolld be greate a guide of how to unlok the events, i did play a lot and stell can't unlok all the cg, and i don't even know how many cg's i lack. a porcentual bar of the cg cood be realy nice, or at leas all the empty spots even in the minor cg (into the events, whit options and diferents outcomes like the final event whit kate).
oh, and sorry for my inglish, im not native.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
i'm looking to play this game when it is already finished, i like where is going. i just can say thanks for the game. oh, and it wolld be greate a guide of how to unlok the events, i did play a lot and stell can't unlok all the cg, and i don't even know how many cg's i lack. a porcentual bar of the cg cood be realy nice, or at leas all the empty spots even in the minor cg (into the events, whit options and diferents outcomes like the final event whit kate).
oh, and sorry for my inglish, im not native.
yea this game is probably the best in 2dcg and school setting category for me, another one i love is my girlfriend's friends by kyle mercury, couldn't find any other good 2dcg game with good story, scenes and various characters.
If ur looking to play this game when its finished then it'll be way too long i guess since this game development started in 2018 and its 50% finished currently so will probably take 3-4 years to complete it that is 2026

Mar 11, 2021
Was looking back through older posts and noticed the roadmap for what more content the game is gonna be getting. I honestly got thrown way off last time I played when the guy I was romancing (Damien I think?) started arguing about the changes I was taking in the bakery route. Honestly, it left such a bad taste in my mouth I dropped the game for like a year now, but after going through the map and seeing that those conflicts are inevitable, it weirdly feels a lot more tolerable, like an extra challenge for us to work out. Thanks for the heads up Hizor, I think I'm gonna enjoy my time back now

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Happy New Year Everyone!

0.44.104 has also been released to the public and you can find it on our Itch.io page right now.

If you're interested in the changes since the previous public release here is the changelog since then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as always if you want to help support the game and help us further build upon it you can do so on our Patreon.

Oct 26, 2017
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Hizor. Whoa. Guess I'll be breaking a bit of my budget on itch again.

Amazing work. Plenty of stuff for Violet (deliciously yuriffic content for lady-loving ladies!), Matt gets in serious trouble (holy shit, I am in love with Chelsea's reaction there) and... well I'm gonna say I can't wait to see the rest. Keep it up!❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
damn a whole different game with different concept inside a game, lesee how people react to that. Any expected time for this release? Also since the endings are already in work is there still a chance for scenes with teachers?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK this game is absolutely dreadfully BORING! 2 damn weeks of monotonous go to work.. listen to boss yell at your for shit.. go to school.. go to work.. do homework for two fucking boring weeks of game! WTF? So let's see if we can get any excitement and turn on that BS tentacles.. OH THE HORROR it was just a black screen with a ton of text.

Seriously how can anyone enjoy this game at this time it's nothing but a slice of life.. having her monologue how bad her life is, a boss that complains about everything, and no social life and do homework. How does this game have any following are you really so bored that you want to play a boring daily depressing game like this?

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Seriously how can anyone enjoy this game at this time it's nothing but a slice of life.. having her monologue how bad her life is, a boss that complains about everything, and no social life and do homework. How does this game have any following are you really so bored that you want to play a boring daily depressing game like this?
Admittedly I haven't tried any new versions in over a year, but a few ways to get out of the boring depressing monotonous daily life would be to... I don't know, get some friends? Not accept the first job with an insufferable boss? Go out and sing Karaoke? There's quite a few event chains in this game as long as you start doing something!

RayV.1

Oct 3, 2021
Yea, and in the clubs you end getting friends, the dreams problema is inevitable, I mean. It’s a lot of cg that is required for that events and they don’t have weight in the trama, and the game is still only in the 50% of the development, judge that aspect is a little exaggerate. You have a considerate amount of plots to follow and interesting side characters, yes the game have problems but I think is a god game, not the best but still a god game. (Sorry for my English, I’m not native.)

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
OK this game is absolutely dreadfully BORING! 2 damn weeks of monotonous go to work.. listen to boss yell at your for shit.. go to school.. go to work.. do homework for two fucking boring weeks of game! WTF? So let's see if we can get any excitement and turn on that BS tentacles.. OH THE HORROR it was just a black screen with a ton of text.

As to the school, there are events there that introduce tons of new characters and you should be getting 2-4 of the non-generic events there per week. Once some of the main characters are introduced, you should have follow-up events with those characters as well. Then, the weekend school club events shouldn't have any generic events for a while.

As to the work events, it sounds like you are working at the bakery (one of four possible jobs, at the moment). Spoiler: The reason your boss is so negative, is that he's deliberately gaslighting you--hoping to break you down so that his assistant can reshape you.

As to the homework, it's a bit of a chore, but if you keep high grades, you can complete it more quickly and go on walk about in the evenings. Which brings up the random encounters as you walk around town. Several of these are generic, but others are unique. And, you can do a bit of customization by purchasing things at the mall.

If you've tried all this and it still doesn't suit you, then it may just be the wrong game for you.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As to the school, there are events there that introduce tons of new characters and you should be getting 2-4 of the non-generic events there per week. Once some of the main characters are introduced, you should have follow-up events with those characters as well. Then, the weekend school club events shouldn't have any generic events for a while.

As to the work events, it sounds like you are working at the bakery (one of four possible jobs, at the moment). Spoiler: The reason your boss is so negative, is that he's deliberately gaslighting you--hoping to break you down so that his assistant can reshape you.

As to the homework, it's a bit of a chore, but if you keep high grades, you can complete it more quickly and go on walk about in the evenings. Which brings up the random encounters as you walk around town. Several of these are generic, but others are unique. And, you can do a bit of customization by purchasing things at the mall.

If you've tried all this and it still doesn't suit you, then it may just be the wrong game for you.
Yeah wrong game.. I prefer go to work.. made money.. continue on.. but daily listening to a boss that just screams at you and repetitive game play.. yeah definitely wrong game.. I hate REPETITIVE game play.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes