Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
It's unlikely. Since we'll be working on finishing everything up that's pre-routelock.

Possibly, we haven't decided.
Does your game have music? Or is it only on the menu? I started the game and I don't have music.

Sinestrea011704

Nov 14, 2022
Will they add a voice acting soon? I mean they should use the method on ( Slow damage ) Specific scenes will use full voice and events can be just used such as grunts or voice expressions.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Does your game have music? Or is it only on the menu? I started the game and I don't have music.
No music right now.
Will they add a voice acting soon? I mean they should use the method on ( Slow damage ) Specific scenes will use full voice and events can be just used such as grunts or voice expressions.
No Voice acting for the game is planned.

Reactions: GokutheG

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Just a skin. Adding reactions for all the outfits would be an insane amount of work.

Can use the Mafia to get out of the route if you did nothing in the beginning.
If you Scream then the route stops altogether and you do not get the alley scene.
If you slap him and help Damien from Alex you will get the alley scene. It's not unavoidable.
so I slapped him but didn't help damien from alex so was I supposed to get some sort of alley scene ?

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
you cant have triangle
Can't there be a triangle?
So, you need to make a choice between: Demian, Kate and Violet and choose only two of them? And content with those whom you have not chosen will be closed, right?

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know if an update has already come out or already has a specific date? and someone else can tell what happened to the patreon site, I am not able to access it anymore.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Solaine

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know if an update has already come out or already has a specific date? and someone else can tell what happened to the patreon site, I am not able to access it anymore.
I can access the patreon site just fine, so either it has been fixed or the problem has been on your side. Anyways, it says on his patreon that the next big update would arrive sometime in April

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes