giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Uni [v0.45.105b] [Hizor Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 150 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
There is some "red flags" eveny where you learn something about damien and his "preferences" or something? anyone know what it is

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
you can only have one, and there isn't any special event for that
Quite sad. Especially since Violet seems to be canonically a switch. Both into being a dom and sub.
Would Damien really mind his girlfriend fooling around with another girl especially if he gets a threesome every now and then and would Violet really mind her dom having another relationship? Only dom Violet seems to clash with a Damien relationship but since she's actually a switch I could still see that work :giggle:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Would Damien really mind his girlfriend fooling around with another girl especially if he gets a threesome every now and then and would Violet really mind her dom having another relationship?
Not really, Violet even though when she is on the sub route sees the MC as her GF ! She even get mad at you and breaks up the relationship if you don't stop whoring yourself out in the bar route.
Which is pretty much understandable you can be a sub in a relationship, this doesn't mean you are fine with everything your partner is doing (especially if we are talking about Violet and her demeanor, it wouldn't make sense sub or not ) ...

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
EXTRACT NEW VERSION TO ANOTHER FOLDER IF THE GAME CRASHES
... Are there actually people who overwrite updates over the old folder for renpy games?
Does that ever NOT cause issues?

No.

It'll be a while before new Bakery Content.
Damien has a brother??
Omigosh pls let us have some cute/awkward/lewd interactions.
Not even cheating just like the bro having a crush on protaq and us doing some "innocent" teasing. :giggle:

I mean let's be real here ... Kate is the best bae :love:

If this was a male protaq game I'd absolutely agree on Kate being best girl but since we play as a girl the Damien route is way more wholesome and the Violet route way more kinky ;)

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Kalenz123 said:
If this was a male protaq game I'd absolutely agree on Kate being best girl but since we play as a girl the Damien route is way more wholesome and the Violet route way more kinky ;)
Well as someone who is more into a sapphic path when playing a FMC i agree to disagree... but don't get me wrong, the Damien route is also quite good especially with a high corruption score which changes how the MC and Damien interact with each other (MC being the more open and active one who is taking the lead in their scenes and conversations).

That's exactly what it so great about this game, there are so many different ways it plays out ( how the chars act ) regarding your choices (y)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Right now there is only Bakery, Cafe, and Bar. Bar is gained from going through the Cafe Corruption Route.
We cannot have the player quit one job and get another as this would break the game in a plethora of ways.
While you are correct about the switching, the option to beg for your cafe-job on the corruption path should not be there or should come with a warning that you are locking yourself out of content and that you are at the end of cafe content. Because I had to restart my game, which sucks

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
While you are correct about the switching, the option to beg for your cafe-job on the corruption path should not be there or should come with a warning that you are locking yourself out of content and that you are at the end of cafe content. Because I had to restart my game, which sucks
Well the option to beg for your job and the result regarding it is pretty obvious, i don't know if players really need that much of a clue system to hold their hand.

Also i'am kinda confused that you needed to restart your game for this, when there is the typical RP Autosave function. I guess you played on until the slots were already used though.

Okey that sucks but that's what the saves slots are for and blaming the coding for this is kinda out there ...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Uni-HIZORGAMES-0.45.105
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
  • -Fixed map issues that would cause all the locations to be shown at once.
  • -Added Sprites to Damien Route lock.
  • -3 New Damien expressions added.
  • -Uni icon thumbnail updated.

That's all? dayum :c

It the game almost finished or the dev just got burned out of this game?

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Well the option to beg for your job and the result regarding it is pretty obvious, i don't know if players really need that much of a clue system to hold their hand.
Yes, well I asumed I would be able to quit at a later point and trying to find that later point did indeed consume all my auto-save slots

• Angry
Reactions: ReaCreations

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
  • -Fixed map issues that would cause all the locations to be shown at once.
  • -Added Sprites to Damien Route lock.
  • -3 New Damien expressions added.
  • -Uni icon thumbnail updated.

That's all? dayum :c

It the game almost finished or the dev just got burned out of this game?
A lot of the scenes in this game still haven't got art so I doubt it.

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
I'm not ready to review the game yet but I just wanted to give kudos to the developer. I'm attempting to date Damien and do the cafe route and Damien so far has been a very well-written and healthy relationship. It's actually hard to continue the bakery path because Damien is right and I want my good girl points with him. I don't care what he did to make Alex hate him, he could steal my panties and wear them to school and I'd still love him.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
A lot of the scenes in this game still haven't got art so I doubt it.
I think this was the longest time we waited for an update from the dev, in the past he would update the game monthly and added art or extended the story but now we only got some fixes.

Maybe he is working on something big right now and felt pressure to put something out

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I think this was the longest time we waited for an update from the dev, in the past he would update the game monthly and added art or extended the story but now we only got some fixes.

Maybe he is working on something big right now and felt pressure to put something out
Similar situation for most devs: Put out consistent updates regularly and build up supporters, then hold off working on the game for as long as possible to drag it out and be payed for basically doing nothing.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes