Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Bug: you have the choice to run away and for the rape not to happen in the alley, but he game does not acknowledge it here, it is the same line no matter your previous choice:
Screenshot 2023-03-20 203955.png

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Bug: you have the choice to run away and for the rape not to happen in the alley, but he game does not acknowledge it here, it is the same line no matter your previous choice:
View attachment 2483138
I mean they still pinned Chelsea and drug her into the alley; you just let her stomp on some toes and escape. Still going to be traumatic even without being raped.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I suppose having a cute relationship isn't one of those options. *Sigh*
In spite of my last statement, I DO feel this, since the last time I played, I was all about the cuteness of their relationship, but I'm also not going to turn this away myself either. I think the cutest the game can probably get is with Kate, otherwise everything else is inevitably drenched in some form of depravity just WAITING to pounce on you behind the next corner. o_O

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
In spite of my last statement, I DO feel this, since the last time I played, I was all about the cuteness of their relationship, but I'm also not going to turn this away myself either. I think the cutest the game can probably get is with Kate, otherwise everything else is inevitably drenched in some form of depravity just WAITING to pounce on you behind the next corner. o_O
Yeah. Damien and the character have a really sweet relationship and I'd love to continue that. Not sure I'm interested in him becoming some weirdo stalker which is - and no offence to the devs - pretty sudden.

Reactions: bloboto

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
I really wanted some background music whilst playing this game, so I created a crude music mod for Uni. It's not very well written but it works and you can add your own music to the game by simply adding them to the newly created 'music' directory. The mod will choose a random file to play at the start of the game.

Only the main menu music is available as I didn't want to distribute anything that I wasn't allowed to do.

If I still violated any rights, please let me know and I will delete this version and release one without any music at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: -

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I really wanted some background music whilst playing this game, so I created a crude music mod for Uni. It's not very well written but it works and you can add your own music to the game by simply adding them to the newly created 'music' directory. The mod will choose a random file to play at the start of the game.

Only the main menu music is available as I didn't want to distribute anything that I wasn't allowed to do.

If I still violated any rights, please let me know and I will delete this version and release one without any music at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: -
Interesting mod. I've never used the Ren'Py MusicRoom class, but it seems useful. I wrote my own code to handle the music in , but it's nice to see that a lot of that is built-in.

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Interesting mod. I've never used the Ren'Py MusicRoom class, but it seems useful. I wrote my own code to handle the music in , but it's nice to see that a lot of that is built-in.
I didn't even check whether there was already a mod available. All I wanted was a quick and easy fix, but I might try out your mod just to see what it does. Mine just plays music and isn't bound to events whatsoever. Like I said, just a quick and dirty fix.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hopefully soon we'll have music being made for the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TransGirl70

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Yeah. Damien and the character have a really sweet relationship and I'd love to continue that. Not sure I'm interested in him becoming some weirdo stalker which is - and no offence to the devs - pretty sudden.
The dev did say you can fix him
Kate route is quite cute
But my personal taste is if I am playing as the female mc pursuing a bdsm lesbian relationship then I will be the sub :devilish:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
The dev did say you can fix him
Kate route is quite cute
But my personal taste is if I am playing as the female mc pursuing a bdsm lesbian relationship then I will be the sub :devilish:
Kate is a cutie and i love the loveydovey route with her... but having the sub/dom route with Violet is also one of my favs !

Also the whole Damien case of him becoming a "sudden" weirdo shouldn't surprise anyone, cause it's actually not sudden or something you couldn't see coming straight at you from a 1000 miles away if you played through his route to be honest !

But yeah in this case the whole "i can fix her/him" will come into play i guess ;)

Which makes his route even more interesting imo!
People can actually change and become better, realism ya'll :WeSmart:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Kate is a cutie and i love the loveydovey route with her... but having the sub/dom route with Violet is also one of my favs !

Also the whole Damien case of him becoming a "sudden" weirdo shouldn't surprise anyone, cause it's actually not sudden or something you couldn't see coming straight at you from a 1000 miles away if you played through his route to be honest !

But yeah in this case the whole "i can fix her/him" will come into play i guess ;)

Which makes his route even more interesting imo!
People can actually change and become better, realism ya'll :WeSmart:
Yeah most of the time such routes end with fmc still loving the mc which is kinda like a toxic relationship
Hizor taking it to a bit further and allowing you to change Damien is honestly a great option in the game

Fakerking

Oct 21, 2017
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside Uni-0.XX.XXx-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy, open the game, go to the laptop in your bedroom, press Cheat Mode: Off so it becomes Cheat Mode: ON, go in the Hall of your house and then press 5
Achievements will be disabled
Can you use this on Android

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Can you use this on Android
This is already a function in the game.
Check the bottom right of the laptop, from there you'll be told how to open the menu.

I can't keep up with Kate, is there a particular event in the game that permanently blocks her?
If you go down the slut path in the cafe that blocks her romance.
If you have a conflict event with another character and chose someone other than her then that blocks her of course.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes