Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I very much doubt that it's a money grab by the developers. I think the problem is the breadth of scope that this game has. There's just so much that needs developed that the devs can either release a tiny update that only makes a small advancement to one path or they can wait to release an update that adds either a array of content for multiple paths or a significant advancement to a single path. Either way, the Uni devs are far from being the slowest of the Patreon-backed studios.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Similar situation for most devs: Put out consistent updates regularly and build up supporters, then hold off working on the game for as long as possible to drag it out and be payed for basically doing nothing.
Don't say anything without knowing the whole picture
He was supposed to release aeon update this March but the writer took a break or slowed down for personal problems hence he shifted it to April as he hadn't completed the violet lock route cg and decided to do that as well as aeon

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I love the game but in Violet's route I can't trigger all the scenes. There is always one missing at the end. If there is a order to play the events and if anyone knows, can you tell me? Violet dom or sub doesnt matter I like all.

I don't have a problem with other routes. Matt dom, Kate lock, track and mafia, damian ntr and damien girlfriend routes are great but I hope Kate and Violet get more content. I'm looking forward to new updates.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I don't think I've looked into this game in a long ass time, but what's this about Damien and red flags? Cause personally, for me, Damien was my personal lure to this game, so what's that about?

Reactions: Crimsonlights

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Well ya the dev suddenly turned Damien into a psycho. No idea why he would ruin that route like that.
we always knew something was up since you meet the girl at the convince store who suddenly gets scared so its not "sudden"

I don't think I've looked into this game in a long ass time, but what's this about Damien and red flags? Cause personally, for me, Damien was my personal lure to this game, so what's that about?
you learn hes a creepy stalker

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
First time seeing all this stuff about Damien (look I'm a simple man, I don't play theses games for wholesome reasons. If I even helped him out at the start of the game it was because I wanted the threesome scene)

How does that track with the Matt route. I know the conflict scene has you telling Damien everything if you side with him, but surely if he's been Joe Goldburge style stalking you he'd alredy know?

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
we always knew something was up since you meet the girl at the convince store who suddenly gets scared so its not "sudden"

you learn hes a creepy stalker
Na it completely came out of nowhere.
If any other character like your club members, Alice, Samantha, Violet, a teacher or the random boy you give a cupcake to said anything that would have been a warning sign. But there could be any number of reasons as to why a girl doesn't want to see or speak to her ex and runs away. Damien's explanation was perfectly reasonable.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Looks like I reached end of content with this particular build on this site.

Wonder how the best way to continue the creepy stalker storyline with him. Should I break up with him? Agree to stay with him for now?

It did come out of nowhere. Yes there was that one clue with that cashier. And wasn't there something about missing photos or missing lingerie? other than that..can't think of any other clues. Can see why some would be upset. But I kinda liked the heel turn myself. He really is completely infatuated with the MC. Could work some interesting plot developments later on.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Are there no updates on the bimbo (cafe) content yet? Wondering if I should skip the new updates because cafe route is the only one I'm interested in.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReaCreations

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Are there no updates on the bimbo (cafe) content yet? Wondering if I should skip the new updates because cafe route is the only one I'm interested in.
They've said a few times now, the Bakery Bimbo route got to it's end first so it won't be updated for a while until everything else is up to date

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm at a complete loss of what to take in, in response, so I think the best case of action is just to go ahead and check it out since it's been a long time, and just see where things ended up.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Looks like I reached end of content with this particular build on this site.

Wonder how the best way to continue the creepy stalker storyline with him. Should I break up with him? Agree to stay with him for now?

It did come out of nowhere. Yes there was that one clue with that cashier. And wasn't there something about missing photos or missing lingerie? other than that..can't think of any other clues. Can see why some would be upset. But I kinda liked the heel turn myself. He really is completely infatuated with the MC. Could work some interesting plot developments later on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes