GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
who knows the reasoning..,
would at most get a fair enough if their reasoning was sure enough.

either way, time to update myself.

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
How i can get the boobjob, i said yes at surgery and then the next saturday nothing happens.
Where i have to go?
I said to Matt that ido the surgery with the (lie)

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
How i can get the boobjob, i said yes at surgery and then the next saturday nothing happens.
Where i have to go?
that route is dead... for now anyway. no new updates on that till other routes are caught up, or so they say.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Where i have to go?
Surgery should happen in about a week (in game). You'll get a 'scene' that caps off the current bakery route once Chelsea has embraced her inner Julia Ann.

Oct 1, 2022
Why does this game not have either cheating or netorare tags? Why is it so difficult for people to tag games correctly? You have everything but two of the biggest parts of the game tagged. You know that we use tags to find fetishes we're into right? if your game isn't tagged with that content and I search for those tags your game doesn't show up and I'll never see it.

seems pretty obvious that tagging the game correctly would only get you more players. It's so frustrating not to find good games because people refuse to add tags for certain content. I want to play your game. But I never will if I overlook it due to poor tagging.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Why does this game not have either cheating or netorare tags? Why is it so difficult for people to tag games correctly? You have everything but two of the biggest parts of the game tagged. You know that we use tags to find fetishes we're into right? if your game isn't tagged with that content and I search for those tags your game doesn't show up and I'll never see it.

seems pretty obvious that tagging the game correctly would only get you more players. It's so frustrating not to find good games because people refuse to add tags for certain content. I want to play your game. But I never will if I overlook it due to poor tagging.
Same here I love bdsm games but half of them aren't even tagged properly and u overlook so many great games like caliross, a new dawn etc which revolve around such a fetish
Then there are games like zombie girl in my cabin that has bdsm tags and the once scene that involves bdsm is just a little role play and that's that

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes