Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
So I can't use my v0.45.105b ver. save file. Will almost 100 pages of save files go to waste? Do I have to start over? Will this be the case with every next update?

Reactions: PeterSBigD

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
So I can't use my v0.45.105b ver. save file. Will almost 100 pages of save files go to waste? Do I have to start over? Will this be the case with every next update?
Major updates do tend to bork old saves. Not all of them do however.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
After the Makeup, spy on them and crack the door open further. This is being corrected in the guide.
That gives me pic #2.

The guide for #2 has never come up. Does this happen if you dont give in to Keith and Lisa?

Basically while at Bakery I do everything to make Lisa and Keith happy... ie be a door mat. the guide event for #2 never shows up, I go shopping with Lisa and buy all the stuff and get the event for #3... image is Lisa getting railed on desk by Keith, which is image 2.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Ok I got the event #2 in the guide, where Lisa goes into the Office and gets punished with a BJ with Keith... but the gallery did not update to save the scene in slot 3 for the bakery. It's still blank.

Got it by not buying anything at all when you go shopping with Lisa. Next day Keith calls her into the office and you go eavesdrop and crack open the door to spy on em. Prior to the shopping date with Lisa I did everything to make Lisa and Keith happy... so the event is based solely on the shopping day.

Edit: NM the BJ scene was saved to slot 2 as well in the gallery. So I have no idea what scene slot 3 should have now.

Reactions: Hizor

tacothief

Jul 4, 2020
Very cute game! I'm on Violet's route and I like it a lot!
I just got to the part where the bakery asks you to change your hair color. It would be neat if we could ask Violet her opinion, or the opinion of whichever character people are dating, before we decide.

Reactions: Hizor

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Do i miss something or is the route lock CG for a submissive Violet kinda impossible to get ?

Because as i see it - no matter what, even with free mode you won't be able to trigger all the events you need on this route.
There is always some which you can't complete (be it shopping / cleaning or whatever), tried different combinations but i'am about to lose my shit :HideThePain:

Dom Violet works perfectly fine, because in that case you either accept or decline a event instead of picking it yourself which completes all events needed for the route lock CG.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
So just a quick question, will saves from build 0.45.105b be compatible with the latest version of the game?
Well technically they are, but it's still better to start from the beginning. And yeah i understand it's a hassle to do this everytime when a new patch drops.

Even though i never had problems with a older save i still start from the beginning, because there are new CG's added to the game for older events ( those where you just get text and a black screen instead of a CG).

So yeah personally i would suggest starting a new save after each major update!

I will post major update news from now on in this thread so people know what was added ... (Don't hate me for that Hizor) :BootyTime:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A Few things, One can the MC become a Bimbo?. Two, Can you corrupt Kate,Violet and Susan?. Three Can you turn them all into Bimbos?. Susan comes off as uptight like her to loosen up, same with Kate. Plus would like to see Violet to be more of a Sub. "evil grin"

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
A Few things, One can the MC become a Bimbo?. Two, Can you corrupt Kate,Violet and Susan?. Three Can you turn them all into Bimbos?. Susan comes off as uptight like her to loosen up, same with Kate. Plus would like to see Violet to be more of a Sub. "evil grin"
The Bakery job is the bimbo route, but it's been abandoned for some time.

Kate has pure and corrupt paths, Violet can be sub or dom. Susan not at this time, and probably not since she's Death's granddaughter.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes