BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Hizor I can't trigger Violet's route lock scene on her sub path, is it in the game or should I wait for the next update?
Seems to be a bug atm, so we have to wait for a patch on the sub lock event ( the CG and the written event is there in the game files but won't trigger).
So don't worry you didn't do something wrong ...

Reactions: No-Nonon

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Honestly, that Aeon game you can play in Uni?
Is a better game than Uni. Maybe you should focus entirely on its development instead.
I nerded in a lot of mmos.. i totally dig it. :giggle::coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: Crimsonlights

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Is a better game than Uni. Maybe you should focus entirely on its development instead.
There's content in the Aeon sub-game? Outside of a couple early scenes it had nothing but a time skip for the times I was RNGed the lottery or cult farmer's market, which I never bother to do anymore.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I did originally consider making it a standalone, but the build up and relationships outside of the mmo elevate the experience more.

Sadly, we've been having a lot of trouble with the lead writer that is working on it.

• Sad
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but the build up and relationships outside of the mmo elevate the experience more
You could just as easily pull those realtionships off inside the mmo, you only need to turn the 'mmo' into 'non-mmo.'
That is to say, a real fantasy story that is mmo-like, but real.
I do suggest you should really make it stand-alone and work on it alongside Uni.
I usually don't support it when devs work on multiple projects at the same time but... this seem worthwhile to me.
Keeping Aeon as a mere addon to Uni seem like a massive waste.

Also there is a recruiting section on F95 if you need more people.. in case you don't know. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
You could just as easily pull those realtionships off inside the mmo, you only need to turn the 'mmo' into 'non-mmo.'
That is to say, a real fantasy story that is mmo-like, but real.
I do suggest you should really make it stand-alone and work on it alongside Uni.
I usually don't support it when devs work on multiple projects at the same time but... this seem worthwhile to me.
Keeping Aeon as a mere addon to Uni seem like a massive waste.

Also there is a recruiting section on F95 if you need more people.. in case you don't know. :giggle::coffee:
Don't worry there is a fantasy game in our roadmap. "City-States" is the title for it right now until I've settled on an actual name for it, which will be the game after the sci-fi slave trainer. It's centered around changing the laws and culture of the city state you choose to play in. Very complicated game.

I'm aware of the recruiting section and I may just use it this time around for hiring another writer.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Agent WD-40

Jul 29, 2017
hi... uh, just wanted to ask, can you please add an option to turn off some content?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or at least some way to, uh, avoid it

i've been bullied really hard (to the point i had to skip half a year in highschool just because i was too afraid to go there) and it's really painful to read, however short it is. and i mean, game is in development and there surely will be more of this and... well, i would gladly skip it.

Reactions: KDBA and voerman

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
Do we know when the next update is and what's likely to be in it?
checked Patreon and the latest few things seem to be Sprite work and a Dameon CG.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Do we know when the next update is and what's likely to be in it?
checked Patreon and the latest few things seem to be Sprite work and a Dameon CG.
Releases are every two months. Which means next Patreon release is in June. Though they have held off and made a 3 month cycle once, so who knows if that will happen again.

Public Releases are every 6 months, but F95 tends to get the Patreon release anywhere from a week to a month after.

Usually there's a post on Patreon called plans for x.xx.xxx. 0.47.xxx plans had Damien and Violet CGs to finish up their routes, writing on club events, and maybe some Aeon events as well.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there like a walkthrough or a wiki somewhere for this? Just so I'm not going in totally blind?

trees

Dec 4, 2018
I'm not getting the option to call the mafia in Damien's route despite having gotten the favor from them, is there any other requirement for being able to do that?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes