Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I'm not getting the option to call the mafia in Damien's route despite having gotten the favor from them, is there any other requirement for being able to do that?
You did get the favor from the mafia correct? If you've already used it on someone else like Matt or in the next update in track then you'll need $5000 to have them help you.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
0.47 is out.

0.48 will probably appear in August. With luck, Chelsea will be getting into August as well.
We've got the ball starting to roll with the lewder events of the club coming up, but it'll still be a while before we see August nekked.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
After Kate corruption , Olivia is next on my list, too bad we didnt get to see any chlothes change or more events with corrupted Kate

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
After Kate corruption , Olivia is next on my list, too bad we didnt get to see any chlothes change or more events with corrupted Kate
There's one post-Corruption Kate scene, but yeah, the good girl needs some content, both when she's bad and when she's good.

Olivia is above August for me too, but I couldn't resist a terrible pun. I think I want to see Tracy too before August.

Reactions: thegrayspy

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
There's one post-Corruption Kate scene, but yeah, the good girl needs some content, both when she's bad and when she's good.

Olivia is above August for me too, but I couldn't resist a terrible pun. I think I want to see Tracy too before August.
That scene with kate in the bar restroom is really good, i hoped to see even more of her working there, taking care of the customers give us the goodies Hizor

Reactions: reyir

Karl2299

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to play the friends path of Kenzie and her gang, so the MC ends up as their bitch? I have seen a cg and scene where they talked about it in the school-bathroom

sashasohot

Oct 10, 2019
is 0.47 gonna get a public release? because it was released on patreon over a month ago and the dev hasn't said anything about making it available here.

kodokbakar

Sep 30, 2020
Yes. 0.47 will have a public release when 0.48 releases on Patreon.
Hi Hizor, a very great game you are making ! I would like to ask if you have plan to put like video gallery inside the game instead of picture only. Sorry if this being asked already before.

Thanks!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Uni-HIZORGAMES-0.47.108
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
with new patch you can't select places with skip button active, which i think it's a big problem since all the possible routes and all the times a new game it's needed

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Will dating always be split up, or can some elements cross over and combine? Like, say a (corrupted) Kate and player are a thing. Can new characters from say, track and field or whatever get added into the mix?

Heck, it's a big house. It's kind of surprising there isn't a mention to have a lover to move in to share the rent. (Could just be a reflection of the current times. Rent hits different these days, haha.)

Damien getting the trap treatment could be a fun outcome for when the player cashes in their favor (or pays for it). Since the game seems to be learning into the anime style tropes here and there, being objectified/stuck in the skirt as a result of karma seems kinda appropriate.

Is the only way to go big tiddy energy the pastery cafe corruption?

Entertaining game, wonderful to see it grow over time.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes