Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone share picture of Olivia new outfit ? It's only 1 version after I clear the game so I want to wait at least 2-3 version before re-play again.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Not gonna lie, everytime i play the game and Violet choose to move to MC apartment at the end, the way i see it that its the perfect set up for Violet to join Matt x MC naughty thing, i mean you can literally makes Violet your Slave and can tell her to do whatever you want, so instead of makes us choose only one of them to continue, its way better if you guys give us an option to drag Violet to also became Matt plaything, Matt is MC master, and MC is Violet master, so Matt x MC x Violet can really happen and its really good when i think about it

And new Cheerleader story its also good, even though we dont get the CG yet, but based on the story itself, its good, so yeah, good job on that writing stuff, but the CG stuff need to catch up as soon as possible tho

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Any new Violet content planned in the near future? Haven't played this in a while but would wait a few more updates with a replay, if there is more Violet content soon.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Can someone share picture of Olivia new outfit ? It's only 1 version after I clear the game so I want to wait at least 2-3 version before re-play again.
Olivia.png
Did they ever add back the scenes they removed awhile ago for some reason?
Which scenes are you talking about? No scenes have been removed.

Any new Violet content planned in the near future? Haven't played this in a while but would wait a few more updates with a replay, if there is more Violet content soon.
Only CG scenes that need to be made for Violet. Right now we're working on polishing the game up and catching the art up for the final public release of the game.

ryanwraith

Oct 23, 2020
Can someone show me a screenshot of Chelsea post boob-job? My game glitched out and I had two events on the same weekend day so I coulden't do the surgery event because Violet wanted to take me on a date. The following weekends nothing happened either. Think this is a bug.

Younngbloodz

Feb 12, 2022
Not gonna lie, everytime i play the game and Violet choose to move to MC apartment at the end, the way i see it that its the perfect set up for Violet to join Matt x MC naughty thing, i mean you can literally makes Violet your Slave and can tell her to do whatever you want, so instead of makes us choose only one of them to continue, its way better if you guys give us an option to drag Violet to also became Matt plaything, Matt is MC master, and MC is Violet master, so Matt x MC x Violet can really happen and its really good when i think about it

And new Cheerleader story its also good, even though we dont get the CG yet, but based on the story itself, its good, so yeah, good job on that writing stuff, but the CG stuff need to catch up as soon as possible tho
Yes sir! Really want to see that, watching rich brat like Violet became Matt slave is just way too hot to imagined :devilish:

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes