May 19, 2020
I could swear there was going to be an incest patch for this game, theres an ''landlord'' in the beginning...
I haven't touched this in a year and even I remember the MC lost her family a few months (year?) before game starts.
Yeah, it's like Settum said. In the intro to the game the mc remembers that she was the only survivor of a car crash and both of her parents were in that crash. The intro also mentions it happened about a year before the game takes place.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Are the new Kenzie scenes only on the route where you join her group?
I didn't get anything new on her other route, but I'm unclear whether I was meant to.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I really do appreciate this game for clearly telegraphing when you choose things like a dom or sub route and not randomly dropping on you that because you picked strawberry ice cream 8 events ago you're now locked into something you didnt intend

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Man, I forgot about this game. I played it like a year ago and really liked it, but as always I'm holding off from playing it again until it's finished. I already have a massive backlog of projects I'm waiting for.
It'll be a while before we're done with the game, but I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised by the amount of new stuff there is to see from when you last played. :D

I keep getting errors in the morning and when going to work. Any ideas what could it be?
What are the errors you're getting? Are you on a new or old save?

the last event Kenzie broke the game.

NameError: name 'revengetexts' is not defined
We'll be releasing a patched version soon with this fixed.

I wish keith get and landlor got another scene
Landlord won't be getting anymore scenes as his one scene is your one "rent skip".

I will never understand why devs decide to limit the number of saves when that does not benefit anything at all. All it does is limit the user for no reason whatsoever.
I have over 50 pages of saves for this game in 0.44.104 and with this update I can't access them, only 12 pages after which it loops back to 1...
Wow, that's honestly impressive. I'll see about increasing the page count to a much higher number when we release the final public demo.

Currently though often our updates will break saves and this is a way to prevent piling up a lot of saves that become obsolete a a few versions later.
Good game ... Needs more content and animation!
Animation is very expensive, and my standards for animation are very high. In short we don't have the time or anywhere near the budget to animate the game.

We are considering having the final sex scenes in the routes animated, but again we're a ways off from that.

I really do appreciate this game for clearly telegraphing when you choose things like a dom or sub route and not randomly dropping on you that because you picked strawberry ice cream 8 events ago you're now locked into something you didnt intend
We try our best to clearly state what a route or choice is going to entail in a way that is obvious, but doesn't outright say "This will lead to this".

Sep 21, 2021
It's just me or if you load an old savefile you can't trigger new scenes? I use 0.46 savefiles and I just keep getting random minor events everyday in 0.48, I didn't see any of the scenes mentioned in the changelog.

krenoo

Feb 7, 2022
Is there any games similar this one? female prog, school background, exhibitionism and submisive? I NEED MORE

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there any games similar this one? female prog, school background, exhibitionism and submisive? I NEED MORE
One of the main reasons for this game's creation is that it's a hole in the H-Game market. Something I've tried to find several times.
While not exactly the same you might like

Reactions: krenoo

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
when we cheat on damion with matt will there be an event where we call damion and bully/mock thee sh1t outta him?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes