tanx_killa

Nov 12, 2017
so i've played the game through twice and am wondering if there's much H content if I were to turn a lot of the characters down? if i were to slap matt, not help damion, tell violet i'm not interested, what would happen during school days? I am aware of the group of guys in the city, the car wash, dreams, cafe stuff and the strip club. is there much else in the way of H scenes or H dialog that I have yet to experience?

Reactions: t[fghd]

Aiji1012

Nov 16, 2022
May I ask will there be some updates to previous h scenes in the future? Like having the hair style you choose even in h scene instead of only having the original hair styles?

tanx_killa

Nov 12, 2017
well sure, but I wasn't sure if that was all the H content or if maybe the generic students might kick in and try some things. I did personally find it a bit jarring after telling the waitress lady sorry and sticking with her the job stopped job all scenes, but after thinking about it telling her you won't do h stuff there anymore it makes sense. thanks for the reply, enjoyed what i've played still

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
well sure, but I wasn't sure if that was all the H content or if maybe the generic students might kick in and try some things. I did personally find it a bit jarring after telling the waitress lady sorry and sticking with her the job stopped job all scenes, but after thinking about it telling her you won't do h stuff there anymore it makes sense. thanks for the reply, enjoyed what i've played still
There aren't anymore scenes after you're caught at the cafe. You have to progress to the bar to get the next batch of scenes.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

A bunch of fantastic H-Games all bundled together for October!

HotPinkComm.png

webnutt

Sep 4, 2019
Does anybody have a full gallery rip or save? Tbh I've replayed this so many times over the years its gotten tedious going through all the same stuff over and over to look at the new art. I just want to look at all the CG right away :(

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Does anybody have a full gallery rip or save? Tbh I've replayed this so many times over the years its gotten tedious going through all the same stuff over and over to look at the new art. I just want to look at all the CG right away :(
Go to the laptop, and look in the bottom right corner for the link to turn cheats on. Turn cheats on, and go to the living room and press '5'. You can unlock the gallery temporarily there.

Reactions: Darina

revanantdonutt

Oct 26, 2019
Truly love this game and the protag. Your storytelling is awesome and I truly hope to continue enjoying your work. Months since the last update but I still believe :). IMO you're a very talented dev and I hope to see more. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Kiniho

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Truly love this game and the protag. Your storytelling is awesome and I truly hope to continue enjoying your work. Months since the last update but I still believe :). IMO you're a very talented dev and I hope to see more. Can't wait for the next update.
Thank you! Glad that you've enjoyed what is there so far. The next update is going to be pretty large with a few surprises even.
The 0.50 update is going to drop on New Years so just bear with us a bit longer.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes