Antonaqua

Jul 27, 2022
Where do I submit bugs? I'm suddenly getting an error at the end of each schoolday, bakery shift and night... Really frustrating as it seems the game ca't progress.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Where do I submit bugs? I'm suddenly getting an error at the end of each schoolday, bakery shift and night... Really frustrating as it seems the game ca't progress.
Are you using an older save from a prior version? That seems to cause issues often enough.

Feb 9, 2022
I really like the violet sub route, why not give violet a collar and a chastity belt, moreover, turning kate from lover to sub also seems quite attractive, hope everyone will accept my opinion, thanks ^^

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
well 0.49 version is already out !! when will it be available ?? ig even 0.50 is in work in progress ..
When someone buys it on Itch.io or subs to patreon and uploads it here. Public releases are every 6 months otherwise, so around May I think for the next public release?

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
I want to like Matt but... the scene with his mom totally shattered my view of him. I would quit his route right now, but the dev thought it was just a genius idea to lock you in that route until day 60... unless you are lucky enough to get the mafia even beforehand, which I didn't. Oh well, I guess I'll get to see Damien beat the shit out of him, at least.

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
i playing this game because yuri content but now game developper said i have no plan for more content yuri so will skip this game.
PS: why never do yuri content so sad ;(

• Haha
Reactions: MachoGuy

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
i playing this game because yuri content but now game developper said i have no plan for more content yuri so will skip this game.
PS: why never do yuri content so sad ;(
To be clear: the existing girl/girl routes with Kate and Violet will continue, it's just that they aren't introducing any new love interests.

Reactions: Beggarman

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
guys when will 0.49 be available to everyone ??
Dev releases public versions every 6 months, usually the prior update to the current release. IIRC .47 was the last public version, my guess is either .49 at New Years, when .50 releases, or .50 in February, when .51 releases.

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
Curious this game has been in development for a while, is it close to completion or no? I know the update numbers don't always indicate progress toward "1.0"

Reactions: GTK/HLK
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes