GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Judging by the current amount of content in the game, probably not.
Sad, True, Real, Undeniable.

But wait Consumers, Players, Payers, Rippers.

We will wait, (til something else updates or replaces, or mods it)

But hunger for a type of game will exist.

owell, slow end of year for the taste i have. (while this game doesnt hit everything, it sure hits good enough)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Curious this game has been in development for a while, is it close to completion or no? I know the update numbers don't always indicate progress toward "1.0"
We're halfway done storywise.

I'd say that we are truly halfway in all departments once we release the final public demo of the game since there is a lot of polishing and CGs left to do.

I hope that the 0.50 update will go to show everyone that we really are working to bring the best quality we can with the budget we have. We have an entire roadmap of games I want to work on as well so trust me when I say that I have no intention of "milking" Uni.
I want to make fun high quality games for people to enjoy, but it takes time when you're a small indie team working on a game this massive.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I would like a remake of this game with different graphics on Daz3d. Because with the current style it look sometimes not very good and even the main character looks different in different pictures and the quality of the pictures is very different, and there's not a lot of them.

Redsedila

Jun 25, 2023
I would like a remake of this game with different graphics on Daz3d. Because with the current style it look sometimes not very good and even the main character looks different in different pictures and the quality of the pictures is very different, and there's not a lot of them.
bro it's a 2d game how u can make it in daz3d ??

Reactions: KiraJames

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I personally hate the way DAZ3D looks.
If we were to ever do 3D it'll be with our own custom models and animations and will not be a remake.

Damn that was fast. Someone must be monitoring here or something to see if anything gets posted.
F95 monitoring for pirate links? That's... hypocritical. Unless it's the upload site they don't like.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
No, thank you. I much prefer this game's unique anime style over the usually very generic Daz3d style.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I personally hate the way DAZ3D looks.
If we were to ever do 3D it'll be with our own custom models and animations and will not be a remake.

F95 monitoring for pirate links? That's... hypocritical. Unless it's the upload site they don't like.
I see my attempt failed. But why are you so negative about DAZ3D? Many people use it, many beautiful and realistic models, and different things. Why create something when it already exists. And even the average person can do it if you spend some time learning it, and if you have a good PC you can do hundreds of renders a month. But it's your game after all.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
No, thank you. I much prefer this game's unique anime style over the usually very generic Daz3d style.
It's a matter of taste, personally I only watch anime with beautiful graphics, if it was quality drawn there is nothing wrong with this style, but as I said the quality of pictures in the game is not equally and they are very few, it's a problem to order hand drawn pictures in an outside artist.

• Angry
Reactions: GTK/HLK

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
But why are you so negative about DAZ3D?
There are some games with really fantastic renders in Daz3D. But to do so, one needs a lot of experience. It is not enough to simply put a model in front of a background and render that, you need to have an eye (and the experience) for lighting, posing, and some other things. And then you need some serious hardware. Beside that you also need to buy some assets for or complete models. There is a reason why in many games the characters are looking quite similar, these are free or inexpensive models from the Daz catalogue.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes