MrCoomer

Jan 15, 2020
Alright game. The unavoidable rape with the bullies if you stand up to them is pretty disappointing though. Unless they plan to add some sort of I Spit on Your Grave revenge plotline.

Also the game doesn't seem to always recognize my choices. Like I wasn't raped by Alex and Matt, but then future inner monologue implies I was. Or I refuse to wear a push up bra at the bakery job, but future encounters act like I'm wearing one.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Alright game. The unavoidable rape with the bullies if you stand up to them is pretty disappointing though.
You get to have one of them dealt with by the mafia and laugh at his fate. (Unless I misunderstood it all.)

Hint: It's the very first character who pushes his luck and gets you both in trouble if you decide to bitchslap him. (I'd actually have waited until the end of class to wallslam him in a corner without any violence, just nightmare fuel blackmail since he just so happens to think he's good at it.)

Do not get the wrong girl mad at you. Or a general rule, just don't.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Are there reactions of other characters when she walks around naked or is it basically just a skin?
Just a skin. Adding reactions for all the outfits would be an insane amount of work.

You get to have one of them dealt with by the mafia and laugh at his fate. (Unless I misunderstood it all.)

Hint: It's the very first character who pushes his luck and gets you both in trouble if you decide to bitchslap him. (I'd actually have waited until the end of class to wallslam him in a corner without any violence, just nightmare fuel blackmail since he just so happens to think he's good at it.)

Do not get the wrong girl mad at you. Or a general rule, just don't.
Can use the Mafia to get out of the route if you did nothing in the beginning.
If you Scream then the route stops altogether and you do not get the alley scene.
If you slap him and help Damien from Alex you will get the alley scene. It's not unavoidable.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Speaking of the update, will it be available to the public or only for patreon peeps? Really wanna see more lezdom :love:

Glad i at least dont have to worry about whatever mafia and rape shenanigans are going on above since i only care about the lezdom :LUL:

DXZ19

Apr 13, 2018
Has there been any attempt to add gallery that has reminiscing scenes and dialogue? I feel like this is a standard feature for all these types of games. If it's just images you could search for it online.

On a side note regarding with online images. Has or can anyone update the images on sites like hitoma or ehentai to the latest update? Don't think it's much of an issue since the content is free and the images are pretty decent.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Speaking of the update, will it be available to the public or only for patreon peeps?
obviously the new update will release for patreons first then some months later itll be released publically but the releases are leaked way before public version release but this game is pretty good in content and cgs and deserves the patreons, just need some bg music and scenes with teachers and itll be perfect

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Speaking of the update, will it be available to the public or only for patreon peeps? Really wanna see more lezdom :love:

Glad i at least dont have to worry about whatever mafia and rape shenanigans are going on above since i only care about the lezdom :LUL:
Patron-only.

Has there been any attempt to add gallery that has reminiscing scenes and dialogue? I feel like this is a standard feature for all these types of games. If it's just images you could search for it online.

On a side note regarding with online images. Has or can anyone update the images on sites like hitoma or ehentai to the latest update? Don't think it's much of an issue since the content is free and the images are pretty decent.
No plans for a scene replay at this time.

just need some bg music and scenes with teachers and itll be perfect
All of which will be coming down the line.

• Red Heart
Reactions: memextrap
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes