Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

B_st_cloud

Apr 22, 2021
Liked the game, will hopefully be amazing when finished. Any chance the developer(s?) could go without sleep, food or bathroom breaks for the next year or so?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Liked the game, will hopefully be amazing when finished. Any chance the developer(s?) could go without sleep, food or bathroom breaks for the next year or so?
I wish we could.

one of my favorite game ! what's the most developed route actually ?

:love:
Bakery, though pretty soon all the routes will be caught up to each other.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Here's my attempt at a quick update for it. It should run on versions 0.43 & 0.44.

You'll need to install that mod, then delete "./game/ModRape/modrape_events.rpy", and then put this file in that folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Desan3

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
You cannot avoid conflict events.

There is certainly more coming.

We release an update every two month.
What matters is maintaining the excellent level of the work presented so far
I eagerly await the final version ><
And once again my congratulations to the Uni team ^^

Reactions: Priappus

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
does the gallery cheat unlocks scenes of all routes? i think last time i went pretty far in the game and some scenes werent in the gallery like prostitution scenes and 1 bar scene i think. Any way to watch all the CG scenes of game?

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Also does the future developement have any scope of including scenes with teachers? Like classroom teacher or principal or yearbook club teacher. Only age-gap scene is with landlord rn ig

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I remember reading one of the earlier reviews or a post sometime back that most of it is talk and less sexy scenes relatively and most of it is describing stuff going down instead or something?

That true?

I think that's why I put this on the damper until I saw it again now recently on the updated section.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
I remember reading one of the earlier reviews or a post sometime back that most of it is talk and less sexy scenes relatively and most of it is describing stuff going down instead or something?

That true?

I think that's why I put this on the damper until I saw it again now recently on the updated section.
there are many cg scenes available now with different characters and scenarios ranging from school to job to while dating to at home. But ye many scenes are also blacked out due to no available cg for them. Also no sexy stuff for any club rn. Ive played till the prostitution part which ig is still incompleted(?) cuz the people are made like blue outlines. i also got a scene where a married couples gives us a lift than smash us in our own house which was pretty good, but iirc the couple didnt have character as well only outlines.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
there are many cg scenes available now with different characters and scenarios ranging from school to job to while dating to at home. But ye many scenes are also blacked out due to no available cg for them. Also no sexy stuff for any club rn. Ive played till the prostitution part which ig is still incompleted(?) cuz the people are made like blue outlines. i also got a scene where a married couples gives us a lift than smash us in our own house which was pretty good, but iirc the couple didnt have character as well only outlines.
Damn sounds nice, especially the one getting smashed in your house by the married couple sounds hot, too bad there's no CG so I guess it's best to keep waiting until the CGs are sorted huh?

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Also does the future developement have any scope of including scenes with teachers? Like classroom teacher or principal or yearbook club teacher. Only age-gap scene is with landlord rn ig
From what I've seen before/am expecting - I don't think there's anything planned with the Principal or usual classroom teachers. I feel like something may be possible on the Yearbook/Cheerleader routes but this isn't confirmed, I guess to avoid spoilers. What I'd expect from the Yearbook thing is maybe a bit too close to can't-do-on-Patreon territory anyway, but the Cheerleading coach seems a bit easier, I think?

Damn sounds nice but I guess it's best to keep waiting until the CGs are sorted huh?
I think that CG's are always going to be a bit behind, because that's just the pace of development. However, I'd add that some of this may not be changing anyway - Dream sequences don't have CG anyway and people keep reporting them as "missing art," and I think for stuff like Prostitution, at least some of that is just an artistic choice; Most of the partners are supposed to be anonymous one-offs and generally unimportant, so I wouldn't expect them all to get unique character models. (could be wrong though)

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes